Recent Topics

Ads

Hunter's Set Bug ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Eisboleas

Hunter's Set Bug ?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Recently I started gathering all the armor sets in the game for the titles(I know ...) and I came upon Hunter's Set from Tier 1. It tells you to go and kill 30 people in total(10 of each race) in RvR
in Chrace - Blighted Isle and Ekrund - Mount Bloodhorn. As a level 40 tho you have no option but to go there as a chicken ... so I did ! Got my chicken uniform and managed to solo kill one afk
in Ekrund but the kill didnt count for the Quest. So okay no problem maybe it doesnt count cuz ur level 40 and got the kill. I formed a party and I followed them as fast as I could in my chicken feet
they killed couple people and it didnt count as well. This means its either bugged or that there is no way to collect all sets when you are 40 which I kinda dislike ? :/ It should work at least when I am
a chicken ? Please look into it.

The guest names are: ~ Hunting the Asur
~ Hunt da' Stunties!
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
avalus

Re: Hunter's Set Bug ?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:18 pm

Yeah, unfortunately, you can forget about that set as the only kills that count for it are while you're in T1 so below CR16.

I've managed to get it on some characters while rerolling several years ago when the situation in T1 was different, but now I just don't bother too much with it anymore as you can't really get it before getting CR16 (closest I got was 7-8/10 kills but couldn't finish either quest).
I guess you could try to absolutely get it with a new char but it'd take you way more time to get through T1 + you probably wouldn't manage get full INF in these zones at the same time, so not sure it's worth it.

But as I said previously, it's impossible to get with your CR40 char, eventhough I have to admit you went out of your way to try and still get it (I mean, you managed a kill as a chicken :lol: ).

Enraptured Doomweaver Image Chaos Sorcerer of 𝕋̳̠ͫ𝕫̫͕̥̞͂̃𝕖̴̡̠̮͙̈̏𝕖̻̭͉ͥ̉̐̀̈́𝕟̘͛͒̀̓͊ͨ𝕥̮̦̦̾̄͟𝕔̖͓̂𝕙̤ | RR83 |

Spoiler:
Retired characters :

Notsure | Carnal
Hiasakite | Heosphoros