Recent Topics

Ads

Pet Fix WHEN?

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Pet Fix WHEN?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Pets are completely broken and it seems the devs refuse to do the pet roll back they did in May. Can we get a reason to why you will not roll back and fix pet classes? There are so many issues and we see people post every few days with no response from the team.

Speed Tactic is bugged, when u command pet to chase a target who is running away, the pets speed will adjust to the target and run slow never being able to catch the target. Your pet can't catch a target walking away.

You can't jump off a keep because your pet will run away and despawn. You can't go in a keep or your pet will despawn.

Also some skills are bugged, Fetch when the pet is on target, u press fetch, the pet will come back to you instead of pulling it...Need to recast it to work sometimes. But then the pet will need to run to the target again.

Please can we return pets to normal until you fix them to your liking?

Ads
Karl

Re: Pet Fix WHEN?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Did a bugreport on this but it was closed without action since i didn’t submit any video evidence….
Not sure what more evidence is needed tbh, there are quite a few threads on the subject ever since the pathing was ”fixed” a few patches ago.

Asherdoom

Post#3 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:44 pm

sogeou

Post#4 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Karl wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 pm Did a bugreport on this but it was closed without action since i didn’t submit any video evidence….
Not sure what more evidence is needed tbh, there are quite a few threads on the subject ever since the pathing was ”fixed” a few patches ago.
Yes, it would be nice to hear from them on when they are going to roll their changes back which broke the game.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Karl wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 pm Did a bugreport on this but it was closed without action since i didn’t submit any video evidence….
Similar confirmed bug reports get merged in order to ease things out.

I placed it as high priority for the devs to look into it the soonest, but it will most probably be looked into next month when their tasks are way more relaxed after HV and Ranked S2 launch.

I understand that this is a priority for 2 classes and I'll work on getting it fixed before anything else is focused on, however it depends on MaxHayman whether he wants to work on a fix or revert the changes and one of these two options takes more time than the other.

Satirico

Post#6 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Two weeks dude! Two weeks!

Neflak

Post#7 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:22 pm

As a squig in oRvR I just run without a pet... it is inefficient but with tactics that require pet active and a huge amount of dps built into the pet if it isn't up most of the time then seems like a net dps gain flying solo which is very sad. Some scenarios are unplayable as pet will quite literally just wander all over or go somewhere randomly and start attacking out of range to even trigger frenzy+M1. It is okay, it only effects 2 classes in the game so its a very low priority.

Karl

Post#8 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:03 pm

GamesBond wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm
Similar confirmed bug reports get merged in order to ease things out.

I placed it as high priority for the devs to look into it the soonest, but it will most probably be looked into next month when their tasks are way more relaxed after HV and Ranked S2 launch.

I understand that this is a priority for 2 classes and I'll work on getting it fixed before anything else is focused on, however it depends on MaxHayman whether he wants to work on a fix or revert the changes and one of these two options takes more time than the other.
Thx mate, really appreciate the feedback!

Ads
sogeou

Post#9 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:55 pm

GamesBond wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks for the update. I know the code is a bit of a mess, but I feel a roll back now then a fix later would be better than people not being able to play two classes.