Recent Topics

Ads

Pets still dont work

Let's talk about... everything else
Jurki

Pets still dont work

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:30 am

The pets are still bugged for nearly 2 months now. I can understand that some fixes are easier to make than others. But again: this is a very important mechanic for 4 classes, of which pets of 2 classes are meant to move.
I could nearly understand that you let it be that way for 2 weeks while actively working on it but unfortunately finding no solution in this time. But that just might not have happened since other stuff got more priority than not working changes which were already implemented with may 8th nearly 2 months ago.
If you have issues to fix something as heavy as that then please just revert the changes you made for the meantime while working on a better solution you have in mind that actually works in a timeframe you need for that. I mean you could even increase the range for Tastes Like Chicken and the explosion one so we could atleast kill them off and let them spawn again if they are completely lost because they decided to port to gunbad while the owner is fighting in praag or simply refuse to move.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Pets still dont work

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:04 am

Hey - I posted in the other threads about this but I'll echo it here.

The pet pathing issue is a high priority issue on the BT - and it's something that we've been raising over the course of the week. This patch was devoted to the HV Release and Ranked Scenario changes - but I agree the change either needs revisiting and/or reverting until time can be devoted to it.

Can I promise it'll be done before the next patch? No. But I'll keep on top of it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Marchmain

Re: Pets still dont work

Post#3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:56 pm

I am looking forward to pets being fixed. I really enjoyed WL on live and would really like to try one again.