Recent Topics

Ads

A couple of questions

Let's talk about... everything else
paswolf

A couple of questions

Post#1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:49 pm

So I'm a bit of a newb with RoR so thes questions may be common knowledge around here but does the Tome of Knowledge not work? And is the ability to convert emblems (ctrl-right click) messed up too?
Thanks for any input

Ads
Kaelang

Re: A couple of questions

Post#2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:51 pm

I'd need more information to tell you if it works or not.

But generally, the Tome of Knowledge is implemented - and the majority of it works as intended.

Converting emblems can be done by visiting the vendor and purchasing the emblems you want.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

paswolf

Post#3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Sure. When I open the tome I can't interact (not tabs work and there is no text on the page) with anything and there are just a few hollow shield symbols.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:11 pm

paswolf wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:06 pm Sure. When I open the tome I can't interact (not tabs work and there is no text on the page) with anything and there are just a few hollow shield symbols.
Sounds like either an addon issue or an installation issue. It may be worth checking out the Game / Technical Support sections on the forums - utilising the search feature to see if anyone has had similar problems or hopping on to our Discord and asking someone in there.

The ToK is functional - so this seems like an isolated incident and not a reflection on the feature itself. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

paswolf

Post#5 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:13 pm

Ok, thanks for the help.