Recent Topics

Ads

Juggernaut

Let's talk about... everything else
Stophy22

Re: Juggernaut

Post#11 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:29 pm

I think when he asks for 2-3 seconds of immunity isn't such a crazy ask... but tactics that reduce juggernauts cooldown to 20seconds do exist, maybe that tactic when ran can also give 2-3 seconds of snare immunity when slotted.

Definitely a learn to play issue but wouldn't hurt the newer player-base when learning how to play the game, im all for making tanks a more appealing class for newer players. Movement and how to move and when you juggernaut come with play time but can probably feel pretty oppressive when starting out.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Deathsaw

Post#12 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:30 pm

Yes, this is no nonsense personal, stop to think how much CC is in this game, the vast majority in area... tanks have very limited mobility, maybe the SM has the best because of the M1. But in general the tank struggles to keep up with on the guard as he has immunity and the tank doesn't.

Zorinxus

Post#13 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Scenario:
Retreating from a fight that went south > Get slowed > Use Juggernaut> Slow is immediately re-applied > You die.

The amount of CC in this game makes it really difficult to even list positive reasons to have this when for me it works only 40% of the time in my favor. Unless its a ranged KD with some distance between you and the enemy, I usually end up using it and then getting CC'd again immediately.
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

Koha

Post#14 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:54 pm

I like the idea of improving the existing tactic. It would give it a real impact for a tactic slot.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul