Recent Topics

Ads

Which class should i play?

Let's talk about... everything else
Markussh

Which class should i play?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:39 am

Heya Community,

i played warhammer online back then and was happy to see that theres a server again to play on.

But which class to play? Im very undecided so id like to ask, which classes are highly sought after? This is going to dictate what im going to fiddle around with in the career builder, thanks i advance! Cant wit to play with you.

Ads
sharpblader

Re: Which class should i play?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:44 am

Hello and welcome!

Generally, both tank and healer archtypes are usually in demand on both factions.

It depends on what you want to do really. I would suggest levelling the classes you're looking at to level 10 in T1 to get a basic idea about them. It doesn't take too much time to do so you can level multiple classes and decide. Feel free to use the /advice channel to ask for info.

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Vri

Post#3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 am

A good first class and spec, Knight of The Blazing Sun. KOTBS tank has great training wheels.

Marchmain

Post#4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:54 pm

While tanks and healers in high demand I think it is a good idea to play the class you most enjoy playing and most enjoy looking at.

Markussh

Post#5 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:55 am

i took your advice to heart ... i started a shaman and a discpiple of khain and i really like the desciple alot.

Cant wait to level some more and unlock stuff. Im having a blast!