Recent Topics

Ads

Broken sorc damage

Let's talk about... everything else
vianiznice

Re: Broken sorc damage

Post#101 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:42 pm

Hazak wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:11 pm If you stare at a sorc just the right way, it'll explode.

I thought the idea of BW / Sorc was max dmg at the expanse of survivibility?
A sheet of paper is already stronger, why take their dmg away? It's *literally* the only thing they have going for them. 0 maneuverability, 0 survivibility, 100% dmg.
Spot on.
We barely bring anything else to the table.

Ads
sogeou

Re: Broken sorc damage

Post#102 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:53 pm

kok wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 pm
sogeou wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:05 pm I will say, there could be a possible resist issue. I got hit with a 3100 WoP last night without the sorc using extra 10% damage buff. I looked at the combat log and I had 0 resist. I have 700+ resist or 42%. I was not hit with any other debuff besides Chill wind. No lowbie debuffs were on me as far as I know. I did have two sorcs attacking me tho. Not sure if debuffs are stacking.
I believe Magus and sorc debuff stack. The same is applied to BW and Eng. Let be honest here , no sorc will take the tactic otherwise (unless he is a solo/small gp freak)
Have FUN :D
Umm, it does not work that way. Moves override debuffs and don't stack. IIRC it goes, Move buff + Tactic + Moral only stack like that. Could be possible two sorc debuffs were bugged and stacked.