Recent Topics

Ads

Can't see all Teammates in RvR as Healer

Let's talk about... everything else
JesterSyxe

Can't see all Teammates in RvR as Healer

Post#1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello all,

I play a Shaman. When I enter RvR and there is more than only my Team/Group I only have the Healthbars of my Group/Team. When I want to heal someone who is not in my Group, there Names are normally displayed in yellow instead of green. I have to manually click the charakter with my mouse, which is terrible in combat because they allways move around.

Can I somehow have ALL the Healthbars from all friendly players like the ones from my Team? As if I was in a Raid?

thx Jester

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: Can't see all Teammates in RvR as Healer

Post#2 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:20 pm

You can, set it up in Targetting options:

U -> Targetting -> Overhead Health Bars -> best to set it to show on hurt

Gud huntin'
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

JesterSyxe

Post#3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm

But when the Healtbar is over the Head of the charakter I do still have to click the character manually. I need a little window like the Group window with all the characters Names to click on.
Like in a Raid you have 4 groups with 5 people each. You get 4 seperate windows with a list of names (Healthbars stacked above each other) and you can click on the BAR with the name in it to target that character.

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:32 pm

JesterSyxe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm But when the Healtbar is over the Head of the charakter I do still have to click the character manually. I need a little window like the Group window with all the characters Names to click on.
Like in a Raid you have 4 groups with 5 people each. You get 4 seperate windows with a list of names (Healthbars stacked above each other) and you can click on the BAR with the name in it to target that character.

Edit: enemy party frames look like this:
Spoiler:
Last edited by NSKaneda on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:36 pm

JesterSyxe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm But when the Healtbar is over the Head of the charakter I do still have to click the character manually. I need a little window like the Group window with all the characters Names to click on.
Download the AddOn Enemy. This will do that for you.

It's essentially WAR's answer to GRID.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

JesterSyxe

Post#6 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 pm

Thanks so much will do this when I am at my pc the next time!

Kaelang

Post#7 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:32 pm

JesterSyxe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 pm Thanks so much will do this when I am at my pc the next time!
No worries, it's a life saver for Warband healing! :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.