Recent Topics

Ads

War Report T2-T4

Let's talk about... everything else
Tom

War Report T2-T4

Post#1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:53 am

It has been many moons since tiers 2-4 were merged. Would it not make sense to have a button on the War Report that allowed us to toggle between T2, T3 and T4 War Reports?

Ads
Xerbolak

Re: War Report T2-T4

Post#2 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:55 am

There already is. Just click the arrows on the sides and u can switch to the other tiers.

Collision

Post#3 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:57 am

You already can war report to t2 or t3 open your eyes an clic the arrows

Tom

Post#4 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Oooo :shock: never saw that thanks!

Karl

Post#5 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:57 am

That is how fast the fab devs are working! :)

Raffty

Post#6 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:07 am

Thx for this thread. i also didn't know that :)

Eshijn

Post#7 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:20 pm

I really do understand why the T2 to T4 got merged, but as a just freshly returned player this is just pure hell. kills all the fun, and T2 was in my memories the best of the game...pretty uinplayable getting 1-2 hitted every time...and no, I am not masocistic enough to put the hours in to change that. Really sad, love the game and I really missed it. Just make to 40s chicken again.

NSKaneda

Post#8 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Eshijn wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:20 pm I really do understand why the T2 to T4 got merged, but as a just freshly returned player this is just pure hell. kills all the fun, and T2 was in my memories the best of the game...pretty uinplayable getting 1-2 hitted every time...and no, I am not masocistic enough to put the hours in to change that. Really sad, love the game and I really missed it. Just make to 40s chicken again.

With bolster system in place you can easily get midT4 stats on a lowbie - equip one of the gear sets and keep talis in them, try to have your jewels more or less up to date (4-5 lvl difference is fine, 8+ lvl difference will lower your stats) and find a guild or a party that you play with on regular basis.

I've played mid back when they were separated and being forced to pve while 6 pairings were empty and scs barely poped was not fun at all :?
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Eshijn

Post#9 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Well thanks for that, but everyone defines fun differently. Its easy to say that as someone who has played all the time. But after nearly a decade it just dosent help getting stomped, and I guess I'm too old for that, and I have a job...but i guess you just get back into it casual.
But T1 is always pretty packed...well I just go play all chars until 17 then ;)

warlover

Post#10 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:26 am

Karl wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:57 am That is how fast the fab devs are working! :)
LOL