Recent Topics

Ads

Newbie question about racial starting zone

Let's talk about... everything else
Melandrhild

Newbie question about racial starting zone

Post#1 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 am

Hello,

I would like to know, if I start as high elf shadow huntress, and my husband as human, and I want to go to the same starting zone than him with the fast travel, will I get gear for me anyway ? And what about the trainers, will there be one for me ?
Last edited by Melandrhild on Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: Newbie question about racial starting zone

Post#2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:18 am

You need to farm 50 coins to fly to another starting zone if I am not mistaken. This is a very fast process. Then you need to run to warcamp (open zome map M and look for it). Next speak to a guy called Flight Master and choose your location.

Welcome to RoR))
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

CyunUnderis

Post#3 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:26 am

Melandrhild wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 am Hello,

I would like to know, if I start as high elf shadow huntress, and my husband as human, and I want to go to the same starting zone than I with the fast travel, will I get gear for me anyway ? And what about the trainers, will there be one for me ?
Welcome to both of you.

If you join the human zone with a high elf character, you'll have access to the same quest as a human character, but the reward will be for you class. So, don't worry, you can play together in the same zone. Same for the trainers : the trainers show the skills for your character, not depending of the zone.

Melandrhild

Post#4 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:57 am

Thanks all :) That's cool !

avalus

Post#5 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:09 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:18 am You need to farm 50 coins to fly to another starting zone if I am not mistaken. This is a very fast process. Then you need to run to warcamp (open zome map M and look for it). Next speak to a guy called Flight Master and choose your location.

Welcome to RoR))

You don't have to farm anything, just type /stuck in the chat twice in a row and voilà, you're in the Empire starting zone ;)

Enraptured Doomweaver Image Chaos Sorcerer of 𝕋̳̠ͫ𝕫̫͕̥̞͂̃𝕖̴̡̠̮͙̈̏𝕖̻̭͉ͥ̉̐̀̈́𝕟̘͛͒̀̓͊ͨ𝕥̮̦̦̾̄͟𝕔̖͓̂𝕙̤ | RR83 |

Spoiler:
Retired characters :

Notsure | Carnal
Hiasakite | Heosphoros

abezverkhiy

Post#6 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:18 pm

And if you get tired of dying type iddqd
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354