Recent Topics

Ads

maining class problem

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

Re: maining class problem

Post#21 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:33 am

i have a clue :P pretty interesting factor could be that i am mostly playin in destro. When we are smashed as hell every day it could growth feeling that my class is bad and provide to switching classes...

Ads
facundo7777

Post#22 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 am

I would like to thanks every one. All suggestions and comments were very helpful. Love Ya all:D

I would Play as choppa while some organized open wbs wi be active.

If not, i will still Play as we.

The last Pick is BG to shoot enemies into the moon to rest from two "mains".

Final question. Should i level career rank asap to be sth like 40/40 choppa or more rvr (słów career rank progress) to be sth like 40/55 when i Reach 40?

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#23 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:59 am

if you are riding the zerg, zerg meaning joining whatever open warband and following them around, just do rvr.

if you are tryharding in organised groups, then you can mess around until lvl 30. past lvl 30 the bolster sucks so its better to grind pve to lvl 40 if you can. otherwise do scenarios from lvl 30 to 40, you will be pretty strong there.

BeautfulToad

Post#24 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:28 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 am I would like to thanks every one. All suggestions and comments were very helpful. Love Ya all:D

I would Play as choppa while some organized open wbs wi be active.

If not, i will still Play as we.

The last Pick is BG to shoot enemies into the moon to rest from two "mains".

Final question. Should i level career rank asap to be sth like 40/40 choppa or more rvr (słów career rank progress) to be sth like 40/55 when i Reach 40?
With new Hunter Vale set it is less important, since you can now get a set of vanquisher-level gear at rr40 doing basically a PQ five or six times (seven for the jewelry piece). But in the past it used to be that you wanted to bumrush yourself to rr58 asap so you could get vanq. Bloodlord is another option, but it is a lot of instances, and BS can be tricky if undergeared.

Only issue with HV is that it can be hard to find a group because the jewellery piece (despite being easier to obtain than Sentinel and a higher level), is not tempting enough for people. Anyone without vanq could do a lot worse getting full HV, the HV piece is like sentinel but gives some HP regen instead of AP.

Scottx125

Post#25 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Simple, don't play your alts. I have 4. I'm currently leveling my WP and gearing him up. I'll only play my KOTBS for salvaging stuff I mail him. After I've finished with my KOTBS I'll rotate to him and then another class etc..etc.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Battlefield

Post#26 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:24 pm

my advice choose Chosen or Borc and can drink and play both D
if you wish to run away from zerg so make defensive Marauder or WL

Fritomaster

Post#27 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:37 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:12 am Hi,

probably i am altoholic :D creatin classes in both factions don't help me with my problem :P

i love the game and will be playing it as long as server will be on :D but i have to resolve my problem to have atleast one 80+

month ago i deleted around five 40/40+ and next five 30+ characters to stick with new one and learn game from the beginning after break.

After this month i see that i am startin creatin alts again...

Can U provide some tips how to solve this problem? How to main one class? or maybe should i play for exmaple 2,3?
I never have alts in games. It's just how I've been. My main reasoning is I like to be the best I can and there's always something to improve on. SO playing something else means I'm not getting stronger or if I'm max gear then I'm not learning.

Not sure if that helps at all. But that motivation helps me lol.