Recent Topics

Ads

Grudge

Let's talk about... everything else
Grious

Grudge

Post#1 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:14 am

So with this latest patch it looks like Grudge is no longer generated when the Ironbreaker is hit. Ive tested this in the t4 lakes, Scenarios and even that 'event' t1 and nothing. It still works in PvE which I tested by letting some random mobs slap me while I was in Praag. To be clear, grudge built through Oath Friend and the Tactics work, just not the build up you get from being hit by people in PvP.

Anyone else experience this? Any Blackguards that can see if they have similar problems with their hate. Also have heard that DoK/WP books are having regen problems when they get debolstered.

Ads
Fritomaster

Re: Grudge

Post#2 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:46 am

Grious wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:14 am So with this latest patch it looks like Grudge is no longer generated when the Ironbreaker is hit. Ive tested this in the t4 lakes, Scenarios and even that 'event' t1 and nothing. It still works in PvE which I tested by letting some random mobs slap me while I was in Praag. To be clear, grudge built through Oath Friend and the Tactics work, just not the build up you get from being hit by people in PvP.

Anyone else experience this? Any Blackguards that can see if they have similar problems with their hate. Also have heard that DoK/WP books are having regen problems when they get debolstered.
While playing destro a few people complained about it happening. They relogged and I think it fixed it.

Tyrodan

Re: Grudge

Post#3 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:52 am

Fritomaster wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:46 am While playing destro a few people complained about it happening. They relogged and I think it fixed it.
Tried relogging several times with my BG, didn't solve anything. People who claimed it worked were probably testing in pve where it works fine, but as soon as you enter a scenario or the rvr lakes you are not getting any hate / grudge from the normal mechanics.