Recent Topics

Ads

Some Ranked Statistics

Let's talk about... everything else
ashton007

Re: Some Ranked Statistics

Post#61 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm

Kabuco wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:37 pm Let's be honest here.
We all knew from the very beginning that the leaderboard will look like this with small surprises tho.

RDPS at the bottom because of being matched against 2 MDPS and with higher player skill requiered to make them shine in 6vs6.
Order only tied to a pretty much small setup because less synergies over various classes.

And the biggest problem TOO LESS PLAYERS who could even out flaws of the system itself and the above mentioned.
There is NO synergy between double SL other than RAW DPS. Yet it’s the most OP **** I ever saw possibly ever in a 6v6 and I think anyone in the top 20mmr would agree except for those biased against destro, which your tags are already extremely biased. 🙄

Ads
tomato

Post#62 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:49 pm

ashton007 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm There is NO synergy between double SL other than RAW DPS. Yet it’s the most OP **** I ever saw possibly ever in a 6v6 and I think anyone in the top 20mmr would agree except for those biased against destro, which your tags are already extremely biased. 🙄
It's op against uncoordinated pepegas, true.

Caduceus

Post#63 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:49 pm

Arbich wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:24 pm
I didnt get the numbers for the other classes, but these two should be enough to show that you can read very little from the data that is provided at the start of this thread.

I don't agree. My emphasis was never on class balance, but on participation or lack thereof. The data sets I presented in the OP at the very least seem to suggest that certain classes have a much harder time participating than others. The lack of participation has been, in my opinion, the main reason Ranked died.

In terms of class balance, win rates say equally little, considering how easy it is to play the system.

I am inclined to agree with tomato, that Solo Ranked is hard to use as a measure for class balance.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Amdus

Post#64 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Rapzel wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 am Answer the questions then if this is "reality".

And explain what BW = 55% then mean in this reality that you speak of?
Neither you nor OP have provided any legitimate context for the data.

It is real and very legitimate, anothe story is the people trying to avoid talking about and coming up with extravagant excuses to deny what's in their faces, because they don't like the truth. It's as simple as login into the game, open the leaderboard and judge it by yourself. Here's an example of magus, one of the less played classes for a very obvious reason:

What do you see in it? that out of 28 maguses only 3 have a positive win rate, the rest have it negative, meaning that they have lost more matches than they have won. This is not a secret, it's public and it's available to anyone to see ingame. Stop it already with your mental contortions. Anyone that is aware of something being wrong is at the very least shocked at the amount of dishonesty being said in this thread. Something is very wrong, if you want to keep denying it and saying that everything is alright, that this proves nothing, then fine, go ahead.

Kabuco
Former Staff

Post#65 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Spoiler:
Amdus wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:52 pm
Rapzel wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 am Answer the questions then if this is "reality".

It is real and very legitimate, anothe story is the people trying to avoid talking about and coming up with extravagant excuses to deny what's in their faces, because they don't like the truth. It's as simple as login into the game, open the leaderboard and judge it by yourself. Here's an example of magus, one of the less played classes for a very obvious reason:

What do you see in it? that out of 28 maguses only 3 have a positive win rate, the rest have it negative, meaning that they have lost more matches than they have won. This is not a secret, it's public and it's available to anyone to see ingame. Stop it already with your mental contortions. Anyone that is aware of something being wrong is at the very least shocked at the amount of dishonesty being said in this thread. Something is very wrong, if you want to keep denying it and saying that everything is alright, that this proves nothing, then fine, go ahead.
There are exact 2 with more than 10 games played and surprisingly both have a positive win rate.
This shows magus isn't that bad, the others just gave up too early.
Or what should I read else from this only that very few tried to play ranked as magus but those who did for longer succeeded.
If you have a red name, you're on the wrong side!

OCRANA ...deal with it

Kabuco BW RR8x
Kynai WE RR8x

ashton007

Post#66 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:02 pm

tomato wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:49 pm
ashton007 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm There is NO synergy between double SL other than RAW DPS. Yet it’s the most OP **** I ever saw possibly ever in a 6v6 and I think anyone in the top 20mmr would agree except for those biased against destro, which your tags are already extremely biased. 🙄
It's op against uncoordinated pepegas, true.
So you actually believe all those slayers nearing 2k mmr were just fighting shitters? LOL

ashton007

Post#67 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:04 pm

Kabuco wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:00 pm
Spoiler:
Amdus wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:52 pm

There are exact 2 with more than 10 games played and surprisingly both have a positive win rate.
Or what should I read else from this only that very few tried to play ranked as magus but those who did for longer succeeded.
The fact that so few even bothered to try, it really speaks for itself. The best magus on there having 50% rate excluding draws.

ashton007

Post#68 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Show us data for SL vs choppa, let’s have the real conversations.

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#69 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:21 pm

It's always players fault in your point of view, isn't it ?

ashton007

Post#70 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:35 pm

ufthakk wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:21 pm
It's always players fault in your point of view, isn't it ?
It’s straight up order bias, I would almost say openly bias at this point man, like every SL is just actually a good player? Lol ok