Why don't you queue ranked?

Let's talk about... everything else
Battlefield

Re: Why don't you queue ranked?

Post#11 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 pm

for ranked and rvr need different specs and gear if you get used to 1 you don't want to change it ofc this 1 is rvr, for rvr need more defence and for ranked need more damage.
Also healers have more healing power than 1 dps can do damage it means need heal debuff ap drain etc annoying things then for ranked +15% increased healing effect aura that kotbs gives is op, ofc guard system is too strong
Last edited by Battlefield on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
meatcpu

Post#12 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:53 pm

Vholrat wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm and still is worth mentioning the toxic cesspit rranked community is: if you queue without being the FOTM spec class they wisp insult you all the time long till scenario end.
Without being too heated, my experience matches this. I wish there were a way to flag rude players in a way that doesn't involve a he said she said with a gm. Maybe flag a rude player and for every X flags they get a ranked lockout or above some threshold it escalates to a GM. It's possible to voice a frustration without saying "Don't queue this ever again", but there should also be room to say "hey you have A LOT of room for improvement and here are things that might help."

"Stop playing this game" should really be a community taboo. More players on the whole has to be a good thing.

geezereur

Post#13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:22 pm

way to toxic for me

Battlefield

Post#14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 pm

nobody likes premades nobody likes ranked cause target with guard and under healing is cancer of this game

DiMakss

Post#15 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:31 pm

AOE maras, insta dead bis choppas, rampage, melee dok/wp.

Hodds

Post#16 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:51 pm

This game does not have a "solo" ranked mode, they have a few different ranked systems but there is NO SOLO Q

dawaaaghhh

Post#17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:54 pm

Love doing sc (10 to 20 sc per day, im tank lvl 81) and RVR. I dont do dunjeons at all (doing these @#§£%! bugged dunjeons on live was just a nightmare). I ve stopped queuing ranked solo sc cause :

1° IT'S JUST A TOXIC PLACE FULL OF BOASTFULL GUYS :evil:
I ve only done 3 ranked sc and all what i ve seen is insults and harassment (about a WE : learn to play your class, bla bla bla, about a SH "low dps man you are useless there" bla bla bla, about an healer " dont come back without a decent gear you explode so fast bla bla bla)

2° REPORT REQUEST ARE USELESS :roll:
Last edited by dawaaaghhh on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omegus

Post#18 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Mainly: I don't enjoy team deathmatch

If there was a proper MMR system added to the classic scenarios then I might be more interested as I enjoy those. I've always felt combat in WAR is at it's best when killing is a means to achieving the objective as opposed to being the objective itself. It's a shame that the top gear from scenarios is locked behind something that is very different from the rest of the scenario content which we've been happily playing on and off for nearly 13 years.

Give me ranked Nordenwatch.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
kmark101

Post#19 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:33 pm

Order players stopped queing because a few extremely low skilled, non-communicating individuals who sat in the que literal 16 hours / day, every single freakin day regardless of weekday or weekend meant that you automatically reset your MMR every night if you are accidentally placed into the same group. It just did not worth the time and effort to play whole night and then lose/reset your whole progress because of mentioned individuals. Shield doks, AP draining maras, rSHs were just icing on that cake. Then destro stopped to que as well since there were no order players left who wanted to play this.

Solution would be to limit a character/account for lets say 10 ranked games per day. It would eliminate the largest issue.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

cosmicegg

Post#20 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:34 pm

Its gear dependent, if gear were normalized I think it would be better. Let people have a stat pool to use to set up your character how ever they want and make gear have no stats in ranked.