Why don't you queue ranked?

Let's talk about... everything else
Hienzwar

Re: Why don't you queue ranked?

Post#31 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:12 am

For me, my playstyle and preferred class its a redundant feature.

Iv played since live beta and its a very small section which clamour for this, while competitive can be fun i prefer a clean solo kill in the lakes or rolling in the pug sc.

Making the game more accessible to casual players is key in maintaining and growing a population base who engage with the content and importantly enjoy the experience.

Feel that the goal with ranked is in having a rr90 imba pro epeen teams fight each other rarely happens as certain players cant take the L so we get many mismatched fights, often teams steamrolled never to appear.

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#32 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:44 am

Order have advantage in ranked games. They have better brust, escape tool. İ played 70 matches times but only able to win 14 of them. İ wont play ranked anymore unless devs brings some adjustments. Order Side is too strong.

NSKaneda

Post#33 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 am

I've given my answer in several topics now so just to summarize:
  • boring playstyle - another iteration of 6v6 small scale scene
  • toxic environment - epeen club with entry lvl BiS requirement
  • for me WAR/RoR is mainly about large scale battles
  • ranked feels like a waste of time
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

abezverkhiy

Post#34 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:07 am

Toxicity is the reason I never q'd ranked. I've had my share of this 'excitement' in WoW arenas and do not want anymore of this. Have you noticed how many we have players now who do not allow inspecting their gear?

Imo devs should be reading chat logs from time to time and ban people for insults.

This idea of cyber sport in RoR is one big pile of bull.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

CountTalabecland

Post#35 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:16 am

As someone succinctly put it earlier, toxic cesspit.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Brakh

Post#36 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:31 am

There are doznes of small scale pvp games where this aspect is far more advanced, balanced and overall better quality then here. For me WAR was always large scale pvp game where even in comparison to recent productions it outshines them completly.

Collision

Post#37 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Why queue against OP order (not all classes but 90% of ranked) but all is fine like Devs says

sogeou

Post#38 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Ranked was doomed from the start. The fact the dev's do not understand why is great. People who stack premades never want good fights, they want easy fights where they have an advantage.

If devs were smart they would take away group of 6 q in SC's and make groups of 5-6 fight each other call it ranked and boom issues fixed. Then you don't have premade in normal SC's and premades can fight each other.

Remove ranking and just let them fight each other. Then they will stop playing because one side will lose more than the other.

Ads
oilpourer
Suspended

Post#39 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:55 pm

because I get players on my team that think order is op and thats why they lose

Alucard2010

Post#40 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Collision wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 pm Why queue against OP order (not all classes but 90% of ranked) but all is fine like Devs says
Lol - this is because every other order dps quit queueing and all your left fighting are slayers