Ads

Arena

Let's talk about... everything else
gebajger

Re: Arena

Post#31 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:46 pm

Vholrat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:57 pm
gebajger wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:50 pm
Vholrat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:34 pm no. arenas would be WH/WE playground. game is not balanced on 6v6, imagine on 1v1 or 2v2.
If they have to be different classes as a rule, it's maximum 1 WE/WH per team.
yeah because 1v1 or 2v2 is a restriciton right?
just no. arena are not for this game. i play a lot arenas in wow and believe me , here would be a mess only.
You lost me...
I was talking about the garden, aka arena, and the idea that it could be (3v3 or 4v4) a nice change to ranked solo.
They are both in the game already.
Rioz

Ads
Vholrat

Post#32 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17 pm

gebajger wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:46 pm
gebajger wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:50 pm

If they have to be different classes as a rule, it's maximum 1 WE/WH per team.
just no. arena are not for this game. i play a lot arenas in wow and believe me , here would be a mess only.
You lost me...
I was talking about the garden, aka arena, and the idea that it could be (3v3 or 4v4) a nice change to ranked solo.
they cannot balance classes on 6v6 ranked basis and you expect to have in 3v3 or 4v4? with all due respect. those would be another "meta not the mofocalss "ground

Battlefield

Post#33 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Vholrat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17 pm

You lost me...
they cannot balance classes on 6v6 ranked basis and you expect to have in 3v3 or 4v4? with all due respect. those would be another "meta not the mofocalss "ground
players need a choice, players need a fun :D 3v3 is okey

Mordd

Post#34 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 am

Ranked and ranked rewards was one of the worst things that happened to the game. The cancer called ranked with having Bis gear rewards drove most of the few friends I had left playing the game, away. Ranked was the cause for the NB removal that drove off about 30% of the population over night. On a small free server.

You want to do 3v3, 2v2 or 1v1, Setup fights.

Sinisterror

Post#35 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 am

NB removal was great. I cant believe that people complained " i have to learn what abilities to use now and what they do " : DDDDDDDD yeah you have to. Not sorry that you cannot spam few buttons on every class never knowing what you do.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

reynor007

Post#36 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 am

Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 am NB removal was great. I cant believe that people complained " i have to learn what abilities to use now and what they do " : DDDDDDDD yeah you have to. Not sorry that you cannot spam few buttons on every class never knowing what you do.
Doesnt really matter what you thought about it. The pop dropped 30%+ over night for removing a mod that had been in game since near release because of ranked.
Don't you think that due to the season, online fell exactly as it did last year and it just coincided with the time when the addon was removed
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Sinisterror

Post#37 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:40 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 am NB removal was great. I cant believe that people complained " i have to learn what abilities to use now and what they do " : DDDDDDDD yeah you have to. Not sorry that you cannot spam few buttons on every class never knowing what you do.
Doesnt really matter what you thought about it. The pop dropped 30%+ over night for removing a mod that had been in game since near release because of ranked.
Ofc it doesnt matter what i think about it to you=) Anything automated in a pvp game is a huge no. Do you realize how INSANE advantage it is, lets say like we and wl both have skill that needs to be back/flank to it ignore some armour or all armour, combine this with flanking tactic and press 1 button repeatedly and it only does the skill when you are at flank/back and automatically. This kind of shieeet is just rdcls to have in PVP GAME WHERE THOSE THINGS ACTUALLY MATTER. It's so pathetic to cry about " i have to know what my skills do? i have to know when to do them ? and i have to press different buttons? im out " HAHAHAHA

Slayer/Choppa have spine crusher that is spammable big dmg and only is usable when you are behind target, it doesnt fire off otherwise. Imo making that WL skill for example work like that would be great because then you are sure when you use it that you are at enemy back/flank and flanking tactic would be much more useful than its now because it's hard with lag and all to really know are you hitting flank or not.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Mordd

Post#38 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:50 am

reynor007 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 am
Don't you think that due to the season, online fell exactly as it did last year and it just coincided with the time when the addon was removed
yeah season changes all happen in one weekend. lol

Ads
reynor007

Post#39 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:00 am

Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:50 am
reynor007 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 am

yeah season changes all happen in one weekend. lol
there is still 1k + online, which is more than enough for a comfortable game, and if after removing nb part of the low skill players left, I'm sincerely glad of this
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

gebajger

Post#40 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:31 pm

Vholrat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17 pm

You lost me...
I never said anything about expectations, or balance.
If you don't like 3v3 or 4v4, that's fine.
Rioz