Recent Topics

Ads

pls explain me that

Let's talk about... everything else
Coryphaus

Re: pls explain me that

Post#11 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Azarael wrote:
Coryphaus wrote:My hope is that devs are reworkig rampage and that's why we don't have masteries yet
Sorry to disappoint.
:cry:

but then with the next level cap/raise only bg's or DoK's could "deal" with rampaging slayers with shatter enchant but thats like gambling cause their are already multiple enchants: flames of rhuin, shield of saphey, oath rune of power etc so its like a 1/4 chance or worse

Cause very few maras go farther than mutated aggressor in brut and no mara will sacrifice a tact slot for unstable convulsions

and slayers are not ment to be tank killers, being able to nullify late game block and parry that allowed tanks to play their roles for 20 seconds, i know ive made this rant about the unfairness of rampage before but this ability really grinds my gears

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Post#12 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 am

Penril wrote:Not to mention SW's ranged KD which is supposedly meant to counter Gobbos. Yet gobbos don't have speed procs at level 20.

Yup, realms aren't balanced at level 20. But order has it way easier at this tier.

edit: Destroy confidence is also meant to counter Shamans. So i guess Shamans are the most OP class in the history of WAR.

edi 2: /rant. This was of course aimed towards the old WAR devs and has nothing to do with current RoR devs.
lol nothing stops a shaman except a speeding ticket.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

normanis

Post#13 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:07 am

choppa tactic dont whanna live for foreva what increase str and weaponskill and reduces tougness is from 33
and second chosen got tactic what regen ap ,kobs dont have it
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#14 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:10 am

lol mara is most op mdps , big damage and self heal ability . in oder side moone from mdps or even ranged dps cant heal thamselfs. its so unbalanced lol
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

scanroc

Post#15 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 am

Looking into the Slayer's items for some reason they have few more stats on most of them than other classes.

Coryphaus

Post#16 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:12 pm

normanis wrote: and second chosen got tactic what regen ap ,kobs dont have it

Really? i didnt realize that KOTBS dont get this tactic called bellow commands any more

and further more Runefang + cordination for EZ ws and str is much much stronger than +75 ap on parry if you havving ap problems then stop spamming abilities

BreezeKicker

Post#17 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Coryphaus wrote:
normanis wrote: and second chosen got tactic what regen ap ,kobs dont have it

Really? i didnt realize that KOTBS dont get this tactic called bellow commands any more

and further more Runefang + cordination for EZ ws and str is much much stronger than +75 ap on parry if you having ap problems then stop spamming abilities
You get the BC ap tactic at 37 so long way till that. The only way to get coordination working is to go S&B for shield rush (so not usable with 2H which you would kinda want to use if you go around stacking str) as well as putting 5 points in middle path (which is the tanky one leaving your more dps oriented abis at lower effectiveness)
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

Toldavf

Post#18 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Any tank that was actually tanky wont die to rampage ap drain/ regen will carry them through the fight in even gear. In group fights you will rarely see it used as it drops rage and the slayer needs to run red for his best damage.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Penril

Post#19 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Toldavf wrote:Any tank that was actually tanky wont die to rampage ap drain/ regen will carry them through the fight in even gear. In group fights you will rarely see it used as it drops rage and the slayer needs to run red for his best damage.
Question, does Rampage drops your rage even if you are using Power Through? You know, that tactic that pretty much every Slayer uses.

Isn't this the cookie cutter Slayer Spec?

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sla ... 3:;0:0:0:0:

Azarael

Post#20 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm

I thought only noobs slotted Power Through?

Have I been misinformed? :)