Recent Topics

Ads

PSA: The Brags Tab!

Let's talk about... everything else
Caduceus

PSA: The Brags Tab!

Post#1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:17 am

Hello everyone,

It is possible to assign brags by right-clicking entries in your Tome of Knowledge. These are then visible to you and others (upon inspection) in the "Brags" tab on your character window!

I have noticed very few people know about this fun little feature, and I hope to spread the word.

Personally, I think it's a fun way to share one's in-game exploits and to engage more with the RoR world. I've had a lot of fun looking for funny and crazy achievements to unlock whenever I tired of PvP.

Perhaps this can be turned into a loading screen tip?

I hope this was helpful and will motivate people to use this feature more!

Cheers,
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
wonshot

Re: PSA: The Brags Tab!

Post#2 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:02 am

+1 for spreading the word. Think ever since RoR fixed the bragging tab, ive inspected one other player who used it :D not sure if its down to not knowing how to assign them into the list or just players not bothering. The endless tracking from the Tome of Knowledge is super unique to this game, and makes for the bragging tab to have quite a different potential from player to player.

I turned mine into a personal quest to get all destro careers into my 10k club as an example:
https://imgur.com/a/qr1vzC3

On Live I had I had stuff like "taken 250 keeps" finished a PQ with A-grade 25 times" and other fun little brags in there.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Martok

Post#3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:40 pm

I didn't know the feature had been enabled. Thanks.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Caduceus

Post#4 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 pm

wonshot wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:02 am +1 for spreading the word. Think ever since RoR fixed the bragging tab, ive inspected one other player who used it :D not sure if its down to not knowing how to assign them into the list or just players not bothering. The endless tracking from the Tome of Knowledge is super unique to this game, and makes for the bragging tab to have quite a different potential from player to player.

I turned mine into a personal quest to get all destro careers into my 10k club as an example:

On Live I had I had stuff like "taken 250 keeps" finished a PQ with A-grade 25 times" and other fun little brags in there.
10k?! Holy **** that's impressive. I am nowhere near that!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Caduceus

Post#5 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:19 am

bump

Evilspinnre

Post#6 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:36 am

Caduceus wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 pm
wonshot wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:02 am +1 for spreading the word. Think ever since RoR fixed the bragging tab, ive inspected one other player who used it :D not sure if its down to not knowing how to assign them into the list or just players not bothering. The endless tracking from the Tome of Knowledge is super unique to this game, and makes for the bragging tab to have quite a different potential from player to player.

10k?! Holy **** that's impressive. I am nowhere near that!
If you play as much as he does you'll get 10k in no time.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Caduceus

Post#7 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:48 am

bump

Caduceus

Post#8 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:17 am

bump,

also this needs to be turned into a loading screen tip!

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:06 am

played live but iirc it wasn't working properly back then :S
when i started ROR, i thought it definitely doesn't work, nice to see that it does, gonna try doing something with it :)

SkellyCree

Post#10 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:33 am

bump