Recent Topics

Ads

How to get to where many ppl are rvr’ing?

Let's talk about... everything else
MaxiBelas

How to get to where many ppl are rvr’ing?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am

Being a low level (13) and want to do rvr I can’t find out where to travel to get to the big battles.

Is there a map that show it?

And if its an addon thing. Is there a program that sort out the addons for me? Or manually load into game directory myself?showbox speed test
Last edited by MaxiBelas on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: How to get to where many ppl are rvr’ing?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:29 am

yes there is a war report that can teleport you to the closest camp to wherever you want to go, it also tells you whats happening in every tier (1-4) if you scroll through

idk if its accessible at your low level though i think it is

EDIT: i fixed my mistake of calling the war report battle report
Last edited by nebelwerfer on Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:31 am

get lv 16 and then u can join the big fun

Omegus

Post#4 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:21 pm

MaxiBelas wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am Being a low level (13) and want to do rvr I can’t find out where to travel to get to the big battles.

Is there a map that show it?

And if its an addon thing. Is there a program that sort out the addons for me? Or manually load into game directory myself?
The main addon is called State of Realm (aka SOR) and can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=22771

Installing add-ons is pretty simple (unzip the file into the "interface/addons" folder, keep each addon in its own sub folder), but there is a client along with the main repository of addons available here: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/
Zomega: RR8x Zealot