Ads

RVR jewelry slot 4 exclusives :(

Let's talk about... everything else
Dan666

RVR jewelry slot 4 exclusives :(

Post#1 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:12 pm

jewelry slot 4 exclusives

i dont remember this from life server ?

if this is something new , at least you give player a 2 or 5 min countdown for refund because i bet i`m not the first one and maybe not the last one making this mistake :( and already the price and the grind for this item are high and painful , this is very disappointed :( and not fun 75 royal crest gone for nothing

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: RVR jewelry slot 4 exclusives :(

Post#2 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 pm

mhm... maybe I don´t get it, but don´t see the reason for a refund. I mean, you can argue that limit jewelry to specific slots is bad. I would say with the "super" talismans limit jewelry to specific slots is a good idea in general. But a refund? If you buy a rvr jewelry, you probably wanna use it. why does it matter on which slot to use it? Sure, if you wanna use a second rvr jewelry, you cant. Because its bound to slot 4. But if you have one rvr jewelry, you would already know this. So no need for a refund option (as you wont accidentally buy a second one to equip both), right?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Omegus

Post#3 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 pm

It also says "Jewellery 4" on the items.

Also, they're bound to 3 and 4 to prevent excessive armour set bonus stacking.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Dan666

Post#4 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:12 pm

trying to answer both of you , like i say before i dont think i`m the first player and maybe not the last one having this issue , because i dont recall this on the original server . this feature is maybe a first in this server ? the refund option is there 100% for player miss understanding something or the game have new restrictive features and player are not aware ,that sometime miss lead player for whatever reason( language barrier) , the refund feature are only for 2 min to 5 min after buying the end game gear , is not something player have the option to abuse or anything , this is just to preventing purchase miss understanding and mistake , he all know how time consuming 75 royal crest are and understand how is discouraging wasting 75 royal crest for nothing , sure after buying the jewel i understand is to limited the higher level set to stack :( , but still you are allow or able to stack using other pve jewel anyway , sure now i`m aware but not a very fun experience but painful , thank you

Phantasm

Post#5 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:04 pm

Or just make a popup window asking are u sure want to buy jewel ment to be weared in only slot 4?

normanis

Post#6 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:13 pm

only question is why invader ring share same slot as city gear? because fort is fort byt city is 24men stuff. (its all slot 4)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Omegus

Post#7 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 pm

normanis wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:13 pm only question is why invader ring share same slot as city gear? because fort is fort byt city is 24men stuff. (its all slot 4)
It's about stopping you from easily stacking set bonuses. Also, Soverign gear needs the Invader armour ToK unlock and both are part of the ORvR campaign, even if cities are instanced.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

normanis

Post#8 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Omegus wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 pm
normanis wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:13 pm only question is why invader ring share same slot as city gear? because fort is fort byt city is 24men stuff. (its all slot 4)
It's about stopping you from easily stacking set bonuses. Also, Soverign gear needs the Invader armour ToK unlock and both are part of the ORvR campaign, even if cities are instanced.
actually invader ring can be same slot as sentinel slot 3. i dont think its easy to choose .
p.s its make just invader gear useles when u get sovereign (even vanq/conq belt has more uses because of mpower/healpower/magicpower)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
LawsonMichael

Post#9 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:09 pm

I think the idea of a pop-up window to confirm the purchase is the easiest and most effective. If you look away from the game to reality, you can bring a little magic into your life.