Recent Topics

Ads

New Cities!

Let's talk about... everything else
Tertilus

Re: New Cities!

Post#31 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:41 pm

xpander wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:12 am
Tertilus wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:59 am Since no one else has asked clearly I am missing something obvious, but... how does one get to these new cities? I see in the patch notes that the Dwarven city for example is located in the World's Edge Mountains, but I have been away from the game awhile and that means nothing to me. Somebody point a dwarf in the proper direction. Please.

Currently you can enter both cites from the Fortress (Doors behind the Fort)
There will eventually be flightmaster points to get into them directly.
Thanks mate. I was looking for them at the Flight Master and not finding them. Never occured to me to look at the Fortress, hadn't been there much either.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#32 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 am

karak really is incredible, amongst the best greenskin content i've ever seen in any warhammer game and definitely the best in terms of showing their culture and life outside of battle. i much prefer this portrayal of them as a semi-functional and cunning yet harsh and overly superstitious society as opposed to the orc-dominant homicidal lunatics that kill every gobbo on sight and then just sit around eating dung that most people write them as

my only criticism is that the rewards thus far have been a little paltry, mostly just a bit of silver and some exp. i understand that nothing comparing to t4 rvr sets could be given for stuff like this i was hoping for some under-utilized appearance gear or off-meta spec enabling curiosities. then again i haven't finished any of the quests that take you out of the city yet so i'll report back at the end of the day if that's where the good stuff is

Qwack

Post#33 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Oh man, what a great job Devs! Its amazing what is being done with this game on volunteer time. BIG KUDOS!
Destro: [Agony] Qwack Shammy 80+, Krakkenn Chosen 79 and Mincer Choppa 70+
Order: [Kill Team] Krakken Knight 80+