Recent Topics

Ads

New Cities!

Let's talk about... everything else
phononHYPE

Re: New Cities!

Post#21 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:09 pm

WAAAAAGH. There, that is all I have to say about these :D
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Frennotex

Post#22 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi,

That was fantastic surprise yesterday !

Thank you so much dev team :mrgreen: !
You really can be very very proud of that achievement.

Satirico

Post#23 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:50 pm I want to know the purpose of them? Pve , Orvr?? What’s the point of it besides having it?
I keep myself doing the same question. What are the reason of these cities? In the pyramid of priorities, why cities are so important? What worries me on it is that devs now have more work to do with something not so important instead working on bigger priorities like rvr, bugs fixes, QoL enhancements, classes balancement and the long time awaited LotD and Lost Vale.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm

Satirico wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:06 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:50 pm I want to know the purpose of them? Pve , Orvr?? What’s the point of it besides having it?
I keep myself doing the same question. What are the reason of these cities? In the pyramid of priorities, why cities are so important? What worries me on it is that devs now have more work to do with something not so important instead working on bigger priorities like rvr, bugs fixes, QoL enhancements, classes balancement and the long time awaited LotD and Lost Vale.
You're never going to understand why other people see this as important or why they're excited for it. Just be miserable and keep asking yourself sad questions instead of being able to enjoy the content that's being provided.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#25 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm
You're never going to understand why other people see this as important or why they're excited for it. Just be miserable and keep asking yourself sad questions instead of being able to enjoy the content that's being provided.
I'm sure that person feels much better now, great job! Are you able to understand any concern that's not in line with what u doing ?

Satirico

Post#26 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:28 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm
With your wise and so welcoming words neither me nor anyone else will. You keep seeing ofenses and misery in everything, you should visit a therapist my friend.

NSKaneda

Post#27 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Spoiler:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Grobbok

Post#28 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:51 pm

first time as a orc I need to agree with dwarf!!
ye, what da point? just for family visiting? or it will be something rvr in future?

oioioioioi gits, (my room in 2B 33C just near wyvern nest)
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#29 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:55 pm

If you can't see a point in adding NEW (not old, not re-used but **** new) content to the game, a content that is testing out new algorithms, new models, meshes, sound files and delivering something Mythic devs couldn't finalize for YEARS.. If you can't see the rvr implications of having FOUR cities and how it will turn whole campaign on it's head then... Even if devs would fix all those things you ask for I bet there would be people complaining.

**** humans.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#30 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:52 pm

My answer is right after your quoted question. Maybe if you paid more attention to the thread rather than just being negative you'd have seen it.

Anyway, we've started working on LotD which was mentioned several times. Balance is discussed and prepared by other people, the devs simply implement the final changes so there's nothing to worry about. The reason why the cities are important, is because the team built them. What these cities could include is in my mentioned answer, up to you if you want to read it but don't disrespect the work put into these cities please.