Recent Topics

Ads

A word of gratitude

Let's talk about... everything else
Hakker

A word of gratitude

Post#1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:50 pm

HI, I create this topic only for 1 reason. To express our gratitude to all person who work in this game. I Invite all player to do the same thing here. Even if it is just to say thank you.

FOr myself, When the original game (age of reckoning) did shut down, I never think some person have to flame to revive this great game. The first time i see Return of reckoning I was not sure. I was questioning: This game will be good like the original? For the first couple of hour to play this game and I was happy. What a great game! Not only that, but their person continue to update the game and add new content. And they do that all for free... Impossible. I dont know for you, but it is extremely generous.

So, I just wanna to thanks you all of you for what you doing. It is appreciated :)

Ads
Martok

Re: A word of gratitude

Post#2 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:54 pm

What Hakker said.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lithenir

Post#3 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:59 pm

What Martok said

Hienzwar

Post#4 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:05 pm

Following on from Lithenir

Stahn123
Banned

Post#5 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:12 pm

Agreed with the sentiment. Love the game. Love the concept. Some obvious and glaring problems need to be addressed, but we love the game.

Paxsanarion

Post#6 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:25 pm

I have not been able to see the new content in game yet but I am so thankful for all you do to make this the game it is today! It’s my favorite MMO by far and I have played them all! Much gratitude and amazing work!

Pax