Recent Topics

Ads

Order or Destruction

Let's talk about... everything else
SepticDisaster

Re: Order or Destruction

Post#11 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:23 am

If you are NA and are looking for a relaxing MMO RVR experience you may as well just roll Order, the population just steamrolls during NA prime time. But, if you enjoy a challenge and like the idea of guerrilla warfare against ridiculous odds you can try your hand at Destro. Destro is also aesthetically cooler IMO. “Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.”-Dark Helmet

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Post#12 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Stahn123 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:46 am You're going to play Order, like most people in this game do. Order runs the server 20 hours a day. They raid IC up to 3 times daily, Altdorf is attacked maybe twice a month, but only because order players swap sides long enough to let destro pugs finish the fort so they can swap back to Order the play the 5 star city on their mains while the pug destro they carried die horribly to the very people who go them there.

<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

tazdingo

Post#13 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:43 pm

its getting worse but you can still play destro. order is a much more pleasant experience for a new player no doubt but destro has a couple guilds recruiting. generally order just crushes orvr with numbers and ranged dominance whilst destro tends to win in small scale and instances due to a melee focus and more elite groups

so if you want to pub go order if you want hardcore small scale go destro

Bavradai

Post#14 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:56 pm

Order if you want nice chill time and easy gearing.
Destro if you want a challenge mode, where you outnumbered five days a week in every zone. Quite a tight and nice community on destro side too.

Vri

Post#15 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Order pve keeps door NA late night. Why has no one said that ?

Xirucio

Post#16 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Just go with the Rpg aspect of the game and play what you usually play in other games.

Meliannia

Post#17 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:48 pm

welcome to the game
UK GMT 12noon til 11pm (and CET) is dominated by CCCP destro (with 100 xrealmers running to simp for them)

then within 30mins of the cccp destro army logging out, west Coast NA Order army log in which then dominates and the 100 xrealmers rush to Order to simp for them

there is a nice 2hr ish slot 11pm til 1am GMT UK time when you have some CCCP destro logging off and more east coast NA order logging on so its almost balanced

shame game is not like this all time and not just for 2hsr a day out of 24.

UK GMT and CET time its not uncommon to see destro population reach 60% or now and again even up to the dizzy heights of 68 to 72%

Stay loyal to the Faction you choose, and pick a good sensible name. Have fun, safe travels.

'Swords in the Wind!"

The Mel.

Bavradai

Post#18 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:29 am

Meliannia wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:48 pm
UK GMT and CET time its not uncommon to see destro population reach 60% or now and again even up to the dizzy heights of 68 to 72%

Are you playing the same game as me? For the past two months Destro has been outnumbered up to average 60% AAO in almost every open zone five days of the week.
I play almost every night and see it first hand, almost every destro who plays EU prime time will say the same thing, as will all of my guild.
Just tonight it's been 200% AAO in Black Crag and Caledor, Fort numbers have been 124 Order to 59 destro in both forts.

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Post#19 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 am

Bavradai wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:29 am Are you playing the same game as me? For the past two months Destro has been outnumbered up to average 60% AAO in almost every open zone five days of the week.
I play almost every night and see it first hand, almost every destro who plays EU prime time will say the same thing, as will all of my guild.
Just tonight it's been 200% AAO in Black Crag and Caledor, Fort numbers have been 124 Order to 59 destro in both forts.

Then the fault lies with your realm leaders getting people to attend their raids, not with population imbalance in favor of Order, because the front page population charts don't lie, no matter what each individual zone's population is.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Caduceus

Post#20 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:04 am

Organized Destro guilds play about one or two EU nights per week, and they usually dominate.

The rest of the week, Destro consists of almost only pugs and it's a landslide for Order.

IC gets raided twice, sometimes thrice a day. Altdorf gets raided weekly, if Destro is lucky. That should tell you enough.

RvR is not balanced right now, regardless of the yarn that is being spun here by several members.

By telling people RvR is balanced, you are doing them a disservice.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz