Recent Topics

Ads

Order or Destruction

Let's talk about... everything else
akaLuckyEye

Order or Destruction

Post#1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:44 am

Hello!

How is the balance between Order or Destruction players? Is one heavily more populated then the other?

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: Order or Destruction

Post#2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Cross realming is heavily used by many that is why there is no fixed balance ratio. You hear whine all the time but just ignore it - in September they scream about Order bias, in October they will whine about Destro bias.

Choose the side that appeals your own values/preferences.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

aryvandaar

Post#3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:18 am

The balance is pretty even, and fluctuates from side to side. Just pick whichever you like most.

I think most people who cry about destro / order bias or just meme'ing.

BackIn2021OldPlanB

Post#4 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Destro looks more cool than Order. :)
Runmasta, RP RR83, full SOV/WAR/FORT...
START@LVL1: 26.4.2021
RETIREMENT@RR80: 11.7.2021
QUIT@RR83: 3.9.2021

Scottx125

Post#5 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Destro generally has more vet players and more organised WB's. Order has tons of pugs not willing to form organised WB's. The few organised WB's order does have tho are pretty good. Generally order I find has more players pugs zerging. But when destro gets it's organised WB's on and they work together, there's not much order can do about it. The one blessing for order is Dest WB's are rarely on together. So if you're looking to pug or join a side that needs more organised players, join order. If you want to join hardcore organised WB's join Dest.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

lobeau

Post#6 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Do you play EU or NA time zone? For awhile it seems that EU destro has the upper hand, while NA Order runs the server in that time slot. Play what you like, and welcome aboard.

ExcretusMaximus

Post#7 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:23 pm

EU time is dominated in ORvR by Destruction.

NA time is dominated by Order in ORvR.

Scenarios are up in the air any time of day or night, depending on how many premades are running.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Scottx125

Post#8 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:23 pm EU time is dominated in ORvR by Destruction.

NA time is dominated by Order in ORvR.

Scenarios are up in the air any time of day or night, depending on how many premades are running.
Swings and roundabouts. Last month order was dominating prime time. Generally It's fairly balanced or can swing either way during EU prime time. But NA prime time order is generally always on top. Give it a month or two and order will swing back into favour during EU prime.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Stahn123
Banned

Post#9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:46 am

You're going to play Order, like most people in this game do. Order runs the server 20 hours a day. They raid IC up to 3 times daily, Altdorf is attacked maybe twice a month, but only because order players swap sides long enough to let destro pugs finish the fort so they can swap back to Order the play the 5 star city on their mains while the pug destro they carried die horribly to the very people who go them there.

Server has population issues the majority of the day. You'll find Destro has a harder chance of finding groups for dungeons and is outnumbered in orvr so badly most don't enter it outside of EU prime time. They try to run quests and basically pve to 40, which just hurts their renown ranks even more and makes them weaker in the end. I swapped from Order to Destro to be part of the solution, but so many are leaving Destro for Order because of these problems that Destro is almost empty from 8pm-7am NA. (add about 8-9 hours for EU time and you'll see there is overlap) Destro ends up on Order due to lack of being able to compete, so you might as well just start there.

Caduceus

Post#10 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:55 am

It's hard to recommend Destro currently. There's a heavy lack of active, organized guilds and this has been the case for months.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz