Recent Topics

Ads

[Saga event] suprise

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

Re: [Saga event] suprise

Post#11 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 am

I liked the Stronghold event. I hope we get more.

Ads
Karl

Post#12 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:28 am

Vri wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 am I liked the Stronghold event. I hope we get more.
Same, I really liked the event too - was fun to run around in lower Dwarf/greenskin tiers again and also to do something different from the day-to-day rvr-fighting.
Hope to get more of this - and to me it's the journey and not the end destination that is fun here :)

The show must go on!

zulnam

Post#13 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 am

Thank you for making the event item rewards account bound, it made much sense, with them being themed dwarf/greenskin. I'd much rather have my faithful IB get the cloak then my BG or Mara.

Could it be possible to get a rough estimate as to when the event will end? so that those of us that still want to do it but have been doing it slowly (and not cheating and then complaining they were caught) can also do it.

And just ignore the whiners. Some people seem to be drowning in entitlement.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Acidic

Post#14 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:54 am

zulnam wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 am Thank you for making the event item rewards account bound, it made much sense, with them being themed dwarf/greenskin. I'd much rather have my faithful IB get the cloak then my BG or Mara.

Could it be possible to get a rough estimate as to when the event will end? so that those of us that still want to do it but have been doing it slowly (and not cheating and then complaining they were caught) can also do it.

And just ignore the whiners. Some people seem to be drowning in entitlement.
Pretty much this, +1

mogt

Post#15 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:01 am

the whiners want all free blow in their ass, they dont want take time do for a event, as example: if this players have birthday, they want instant to know, which presents they get, with no suprise, the vent is the same, that is so so sad,

Sulorie

Post#16 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am

Brakh wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:28 pm It took long hours of pointless grind to obtain these elite rewards. Please be more transparent with similar events in the future. Try to value time of your player base a little bit more.
Value time of devs a little bit more as well.
Dying is no option.

Brakh

Post#17 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am
Brakh wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:28 pm It took long hours of pointless grind to obtain these elite rewards. Please be more transparent with similar events in the future. Try to value time of your player base a little bit more.
Value time of devs a little bit more as well.
Did I insult or provide any sign of disrespect? I just asked for more transaprency with ongoing activities with are demanding much time to accomplish.

Neduz

Post#18 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:07 am

I just wish the dwarf head worked in the shield slot. It looks really weird holding the head in the same hand as your shield with nothing in your main hand. (Even though it's equipped in your main hand)

Having it as an actual offhand would be nice

Ads
Farrul

Post#19 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:20 am

Alubert wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:44 pm Everyone was expecting a reward of 5% to all stats and here such a surprise :(.
Sorry but that is a ridiculous expectation, doing that would be completely unfair to everyone who missed the event or future characters being created . I agree that the reward (likely cosmetics ) should be proportional to the effort (e.g new cool mount )

Grock

Post#20 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:56 am

Hunting for relics was fun, but trying to find 25 black orcs in T1 to kill was absolutely not fun. Still stuck at 10/25 after two weeks of trying and Gates of Ekrund never pops.

Considering the length and difficulty of the event i hoped for something more than cloak/trophy like other events. Although i suppose there's not a lot of options.
Personally i thought its gonna be an early access ticket to the new capitals (c'mon it was obvious after the teaser :roll: )
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)