Recent Topics

Ads

Battle ranks

Let's talk about... everything else
DarkParades

Battle ranks

Post#1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:36 pm

I am a bit confused by what's going on, i just hit lvl 16 but my level indicator is red and shows that i am still lvl 15, i also got a chat message that my battle rank has been reduced i am in charce btw if that has anything to do with it

Ads
yhani

Re: Battle ranks

Post#2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:31 am

chrace is tier 1 place, so it is for lvl 1-15
move to t2 (levels 16-40)
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+

DarkParades

Post#3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:45 am

Grock

Post#4 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:01 am

DarkParades wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:36 pm I am a bit confused by what's going on, i just hit lvl 16 but my level indicator is red and shows that i am still lvl 15, i also got a chat message that my battle rank has been reduced i am in charce btw if that has anything to do with it
That should be the debolster effect which is currently active in all T1 zones since the start of the Stronghold Saga event
Debolster reduces your rank down to 10 and restricts abilities/tactics/etc to whats available at that level while you are in T1 zones, so that you can participate in pvp/rvr there at any level ;)

In T2 zones and above your rank will return to its true level, and in RvR areas you'll also be getting Bolster effect instead - which boosts your stats up as if you were lvl48
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)