Recent Topics

Ads

Real life can bring you to your knees

Let's talk about... everything else
roni

Real life can bring you to your knees

Post#1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pm

Hello all my fellow RoR people,

Some of you may know me or recognize me by my shaman I play.  I certainly recognize many of you!  

Some days real life isn't so kind and I recently got the long face from my doctor.  Although, it's not the end...well, I hope not...I just went thru the surgery part last week and wanted so badly to participate in the anniversary stuff, but recovery and pain pills didn't allow that. Now what I have to look forward to is chemo (starts in 2 weeks) and radiation.  But, I want to try to play when I am able to!  I love this game,  even though there are some days when I'm throwing things at my monitor too.

I keep to myself, but wanted to thank some worthy adversaries:  Krubs, Sarnai, Billbrasky and the rest of those dreaded stealthers.  Just about any Kotbs out there.  All those ib's (Greyfyrd) who like to knock me around.  Those pesky sm's.  Those engies that can target me from another game.  The wl's who try and eat me.  The cleansing I always have to do from the sw's, tyvm.  The rp's that never die.  Angelfuram and the rest of the annoying dps am's (heehee).  The suicidal wp's.   The slayer gangs who try to swat me like a fly. The bw's who think I'm a marshmallow on a stick to roast...did I miss anyone?

And my fellow destro: Pluckyou, Yamchaa,  Anakura, Erpelo, Tkioo, Yvork...well, all of you!  With special recognition to Panda...as the saying goes, "laughter is the best medicine"...
you make me giggle and laugh with some of your comments and I appreciate that!  

Im not saying goodbye, just thank you all for making this game fun and thank you devs for keeping this game going!

I'm going to put up a fight in real life as well. Too bad I can't use my healing skills on my real self. I have no intention of going anywhere yet!

Your friend, 

Murrki, the shaman
}:o)

Ads
Fatpig

Re: Real life can bring you to your knees

Post#2 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:12 pm

All the best Murrki, hope you recover soon!!! (from an Order player)

navis

Post#3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:52 pm

I hope the best for you compadre, RL for sure is very hard sometimes. Give that disease your waaaaaghh, fight hard and stay strong. See you when you get better.

Dobzse

Post#4 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 pm

I hope you get soon well Murrki!
Dreadnari - Chosen
Chuckz - BlackOrc
Xalzius - Magus
Dreadclaw - White Lion
Boombastic - Engineer
Dobzse - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Kragg

Post#5 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:03 pm

Hang in there, Murrki!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Bavradai

Post#6 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:23 pm

Look after yourself, git! You'll pull through dis!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:25 pm

I know several people who kicked cancers ass so why shouldnt you? Stay strong and take your time. You will be back before you know it!

abezverkhiy

Post#8 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:48 pm

Stay strong Murrki. See you on a battlefield again!
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
Nauti

Post#9 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:50 am

Hope better days are coming for you Murrki, kick dat cancer-git's ass!

NSKaneda

Post#10 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:46 am

Get well soon, Murrki, da Waaagh is in you and with Mork blessing I hope you'll find your way back to battlefield soon!
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *