Recent Topics

Ads

Bait....

Let's talk about... everything else
WojinRina

Bait....

Post#1 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:16 am

This doesn't have anything to do with the "Destro vs. empire" crowd, as I don't care who does it. Running premades to dominate and just faceroll and ruin it for everyone else, is lame and tells me: that you suck and will lose otherwise.

End allowing groups to join SC's. Simple. The facerolling, carried gear kiddies will have to actually join and fight randomly, and face the probability of losing like everyone else. Sorry, little Logan and Timmy, you'll have to develop skill.

It's time to stop celebrating douchery and toxic behavior. I came back to this game in hopes that the newer gens to this wouldn't be toxic unlike the original community to WAR.

Ads
Everdin

Re: Scenarios....

Post#2 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:19 am

Is it always the same clown posting these threads?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:20 am

wow what an original post

skylinx

Post#4 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:32 am

idd, its all been said before

I agree it should be pug only and, beyond that, it should be balanced. The Gms have said its like this to keep pop rates high and was voted for by the community, however, all the community i ever speak to in said scenarios, said they would rather have balanced pops and a delay then the random 5 rdps and a tank pop vs a premade.

I believe the game is still active enough at weekends to allow for balanced soloq pops, implement the same code used for ranked for the weekend warfront and, i also believe, this will encourage ppl to play in future seasons of ranked.

Beyond this and 6v6 sc, even the other standard scenarios 12v12, I believe it should have a minimum of 2 tanks, 2 dps and 2 healers before a sc pops, then free-for-all for the other 6 or so who join the sc. atleast give both sides a fighting chance in every sc

Everdin

Post#5 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:37 am

There is a pug scenario all time, at the moment it is Gates of Ekrund, if you do not want to join a group, play pug scenario otherwise form a group.

Just google what MMORPG (MMO does not stand for "Make My Own"-thing"
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

skylinx

Post#6 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:41 am

but a majority of MMOs dont rely on the trinity system of tank/dps/healer. you cant have a fight in RoR without this. surely that should be part of the setup of this game. premade or not.

Everdin

Post#7 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 am

We are not talking about other MMOs, we talk about this MMO. Whats the point in playing RoR solo?
#AllClassesMatter

― John Burroughs

skylinx

Post#8 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:55 am

because half the classes in game arent designed or are severely gimped in 6v6 play. so they have no choice

Ads
Everdin

Post#9 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:10 am

Outside from ranked there is not so much content build around 6v6

Edit: We are not a very big guild but we have all kind of classes and in normal SC we use all of them, just focus in at least have 1 tank 2 healer. Sometimes we steamroll enemys, sometimes we win good fights, somtimes we lose good fights and somtimes we get steamrolled.

If you are a solo player and not willing to gather some people to have good fights, this game maybe is nothing for you.

If the people around you not accept the classes you are playing, maybe the people around you are nothing for you.

If you have good company around you and you still lose every fight... well i'm sorry to say, you have to talk to each other what you can do to get better as a team.

Like I said, i'm not talking about 6v6, this is a whole other number
#AllClassesMatter

― John Burroughs

Kpi

Post#10 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:34 am

You can do a premade group too. It is more funny if u do it. Dont play alone, play as a team
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+