Summer over. When will population come back?

Let's talk about... everything else
normanis

Re: Summer over. When will population come back?

Post#61 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:06 pm

i dont believe ppl left game because of nb -blocked. more likly nb gived opurtunity to fight back some buffed classes.
some will be back asfter ''balance'' changes. because they whant something new.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
wachlarz

Post#62 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:16 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:06 pm i dont believe ppl left game because of nb -blocked. more likly nb gived opurtunity to fight back some buffed classes.
But now i dont log to my 3 healers and 3 tanks and dont go bb/be or bs because now my ui is buged on all allts. I play one. So i the end comunnity lose 6 classes. And i have alot o fun to know nb use, configure skill who first who last. Now cant. Dont use now ap pots, and half of the skill. Dont know some1 now use skill that work when U parry and U got 5 sec time to use it. So for me pvp was castrated. Nothing to master.

MonkeyHead

Post#63 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:16 am

normanis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:06 pm i dont believe ppl left game because of nb -blocked. more likly nb gived opurtunity to fight back some buffed classes.
I left game because of nb -blocked.

mynban

Post#64 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:54 am

NB block definitely reduced activity, directly by some people leaving for good; and indirectly as in my case where I stopped playing most of my alts, and just play with 1-2 chars now.

I know many people who are similar to me, they dont bother with their alts anymore since it is not worth the effort to adjust to a new input layout per char. It also took away my ability to switch to a healer/tank when needed.

And since nb removal, due to not switching between respec as often as easily; I have been playing with same 1-2 specs that I got well adjusted to. And this started to make the game more boring, but more often than not it is not worth bothering to readjust to a new respec testing either.. so I still play some, but not as much as I used to.

And about sequencer, it simply sucks. It performs worse than my gaming keyboard/mouse inbuilt macros, also it waits for server confirmation before displaying next skill making me lose GCD.

Shanell

Post#65 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:40 am

Kpi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:10 am I was a big defender of NB, but i'm not missing it with the new sequencer. I'm playing better since i'm not using the NB.

If the population lost is about the NB ban, i hope they dont return.
Blaming NB for people leaving RoR is like blaming trees for making wind blow. More likely they quit becasue of multiple reasons, like: not being able to plat solo, facing premades constantly and loosing, not liking the grind, not seeing changes in developments that - for some mysterious reasons - are party focused on ranked scenarios. All of this combined is just sad, and then somenthing else happens that, like a last straw, breaks the spine of a camel.
I personally quit playing actively after magus/engi nerf with turrets mechanic. Now and then I log in and just run around IC or read forums. I haven't seen patch with class changes for a looong time now and that's making me sad.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Gyurza83

Post#66 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am

MonkeyHead wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:16 am
Me too. Now sectarians will come running shouting about cheaters. But I don't give a damn about the imbeciles who didn't know how to set it up, and now they are glad that they are playing 200 against 200 people in prime time.

Alucard2010

Post#67 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Left for NW. This game is stale and in bad need of balance changes to breath life back into it.

Ugle

Post#68 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:48 pm

I left because game is beyond reasonably grindy, classes and specs I used to enjoy reworked, with incompetence, rvr incentiviced to be pvdoor zergfests. Topped by lack of listening to feedback, there is better things to spend time on.
inactive

Ads
GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#69 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:02 am

Gyurza83 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am
MonkeyHead wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:16 am
Me too. Now sectarians will come running shouting about cheaters. But I don't give a damn about the imbeciles who didn't know how to set it up, and now they are glad that they are playing 200 against 200 people in prime time.
It always validates points when you insult people that share a different opinion.

Populations in all MMOs fluctuate, even servers like this.
I think New World, a brand shiney new MMO after quite awhile without a quality MMO release is a big cause. More than losing the IwinButtons add-on. But, after awhile, more will come, I see new people every day, but when the weather gets worse, when winter breaks come, when there's more people at home, we'll see more in-game.
Sure, some balance patches really need to happen. Destruction could really use some tuning to be a bit stronger, baseline, not specific abilities, mind you, just a little baseline boost would go a long way. It would make more Destruction log in for fights, it could ease of the Order v Door issues the I have never seen but hear so much about.....

I'm almost definitely alone in this, but I would love it if we had to choose one side and that's it. I hear a lot of complaints about cross-realmers.
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Sulorie

Post#70 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:23 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:02 am

I'm almost definitely alone in this, but I would love it if we had to choose one side and that's it. I hear a lot of complaints about cross-realmers.
You hear it, because it's the next best excuse for losing, since NB is gone for most players.
Dying is no option.