Recent Topics

Ads

Solo ranked status

Let's talk about... everything else
mogt

Re: Solo ranked status

Post#11 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:28 pm

if you see that, you can do a screenshot and send it to a gm, then he decide this. very easy thing, if you mean that are premades, use your brain and ask a gm

Ads
Caduceus

Post#12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:39 am

TiberiusD wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:03 pm What do you think.. was a good idea to put some Gear Sets behind ranked?

I think so, yes. And I also like the fact that those gear sets can be mixed for BiS ST specs. It makes sense.

The mistake was implementing an MMR barrier in an already fragile system and community.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

TiberiusD

Post#13 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:32 am

I read what all you said till now. But i am curious about one thing.

Normal Scenarios gear and weapons end at Oppressor and Reverence which is in par with Vanquisher correct?
As i heard from other people (i don't know if this is true or not) Triumphant and Victorious sets "should" be in par with Invader and Sov/Warlord.

Now, since they changed how currency is gained and you can get the Royal Crests outside city, why not implement a change so that people from normal Scenarios can get the Triumphant emblems as well (or shards) if you kill renown rank 80+ people? To follow the exact principle of oRvR.

Normal Scenario gear is way outdated and with this change i think people will see solo ranked different than "only tryhard toxic premades"