Let's talk about... everything else
Meliannia

Phoenix Gate fixed!

Post#1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:22 pm

O Glorious Day
The Kingdom of Summer reigneth once more
and The Lord did grin
I capered a jig and feel rather Heroic.

Phoenix gate fixed no more destro 12 sec advantage 50 point bridge flag hand in bias.

thank you o GMs for listening to me and my 4 threads, 2 bug reports and 1 year of valid complaints

and let us not forget the person who originally spotted THREE years ago the distance error between the 2 flags and bridge drop off point, The GodEmperor Himself, Chinesehero, hope with this change his spirit can now rest in peace.

To absent friends, in memory still bright.

Let the trumpets of celebration blare and let the parades be ongoing throughout the night as the revelry and joyous merrymaking commences as Phoenix Gate is now Fair to both factions.

'Swords In The Wind!"

The Mel.

Ads
Lheana
Head Database Developer

Re: Phoenix Gate fixed!

Post#2 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:28 pm

Meliannia wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:22 pm O Glorious Day
The Kingdom of Summer reigneth once more
and The Lord did grin
I capered a jig and feel rather Heroic.

Phoenix gate fixed no more destro 12 sec advantage 50 point bridge flag hand in bias.

thank you o GMs for listening to me and my 4 threads, 2 bug reports and 1 year of valid complaints

and let us not forget the person who originally spotted THREE years ago the distance error between the 2 flags and bridge drop off point, The GodEmperor Himself, Chinesehero, hope with this change his spirit can now rest in peace.

To absent friends, in memory still bright.

Let the trumpets of celebration blare and let the parades be ongoing throughout the night as the revelry and joyous merrymaking commences as Phoenix Gate is now Fair to both factions.

'Swords In The Wind!"

The Mel.
GMs do not have anything to do with this change. These are devs, who are different persons, who did it. GMs don't fix issues/don't develop the game, they are here to make respect the rules.

Also it had been announced some months ago (here), but good if you are happy of this change.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy