Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Let's talk about... everything else
Orgruk

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#11 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:33 am

Aethilmar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 amI would suggest submitting something on the bug tracker if you are seeing this regularly.
And have proof of it. ;)

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:07 am

Choppa pull also pulls you these days over a fence and then all the way down on several spots in praag.

Parallell86

Post#13 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:15 am

as would magnet/rift do in those locations. but I dont see a topic about that. if you wanna do anything, work for a replacer that can be compared to slayers ID. But you wouldnt do that would you?
Last edited by Parallell86 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T0xed0

Post#14 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:44 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm i always said there should be a legitimate way to pull from walls or jump onto them, keeps suck and ppl keep finding exploits to do it anyway
Yeah, just let them pull everyone from everywhere. Players from all over the zone and from other games aswell. It's not annoying enough as it it.

Not hard to see how destro biased the people in this forum / thread are responding. They have banned most of the order players from here. 101 how to create a biased environment. The hate on order must be really big by those running this show.

Not seeing that GTDC is broken as **** and everybody spamming it just to pull people through fences, out of bushes, out of water, back up when jumping down, through the floors in keeps and stuff like that is just ridiculous. Destro getting tons of kills from choppa and mara pulls. Order has nothing comparable to counter.

Parallell86

Post#15 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:04 pm

T0xed0 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:44 am
tazdingo wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm i always said there should be a legitimate way to pull from walls or jump onto them, keeps suck and ppl keep finding exploits to do it anyway
Yeah, just let them pull everyone from everywhere. Players from all over the zone and from other games aswell. It's not annoying enough as it it.

Not hard to see how destro biased the people in this forum / thread are responding. They have banned most of the order players from here. 101 how to create a biased environment. The hate on order must be really big by those running this show.

Not seeing that GTDC is broken as **** and everybody spamming it just to pull people through fences, out of bushes, out of water, back up when jumping down, through the floors in keeps and stuff like that is just ridiculous. Destro getting tons of kills from choppa and mara pulls. Order has nothing comparable to counter.
It has been nerfed. Over and over. Undefendable to very much defendable. 65 feet to 45 feet. Whats your angle? You call the replies biased but your agenda is "destro cant have any tools at their desposal." WLs pounce wherever they find it possible. Engis pull you from wherever they find it possible. As long as order does it, its fine according to you.

45 feet range. Line of sight. Keywords in this topic. By all means, we all want GTDC replaced with something that is actually usefull for other than giggles. Replace it with something that doesnt put choppa further off the rvr map.

And pulling you out of a bush isnt exactly game breaking? Out of the water? How are any of these LOS relevant? Or did you just try to fill out the list to make it sound worst than it is?

Order have nothing comparable:
- Rampage, undefendable attacks for 15/20 seconds whatever. Tanks melting cause any guard damage they take during a slayers rampage bypass their defenses.
- Broadhead Arrow - a dot that stack x3 and ticks for 900+ damage with a convenient aoe tactic.
- SwordMasters cd buff which was removed from Black orc and improved on SM.
- BW's with self morale pump and an actual m2 morale bomb compared to sorc that doesnt have any m2 bomb OR self morale pump.

Not to mention slayers have reliable damage output such as Inevitable doom compared to choppas "OP GTDC" that deal **** damage and pull a random target within 45 feet, a channeling ability that is interrupted as I mentioned several times.
If you want GTDC replaced. There is no bias here, every choppa player want the same thing. But if you want it to be replaced with something useless like a second Yer all bleeding now which does **** damage, dont count with my vote.

GTDC purpose: For giggles and hunting down runners. However, this ability isnt gonna make your opponent run :D You have to get them to that point first.
Last edited by Parallell86 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tazdingo

Post#16 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:11 pm

T0xed0 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:44 am Not hard to see how destro biased the people in this forum / thread are responding. They have banned most of the order players from here. 101 how to create a biased environment. The hate on order must be really big by those running this show.

there it is
go read the last couple balance patches, then you come back here i want an apology and i want a good one

ExcretusMaximus

Post#17 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Hey guys, I found the Husti alt account!
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

T0xed0

Post#18 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:04 pm

It has been nerfed. Over and over. Undefendable to very much defendable. 65 feet to 45 feet. Whats your angle? You call the replies biased but your agenda is "destro cant have any tools at their desposal." WLs pounce wherever they find it possible. Engis pull you from wherever they find it possible. As long as order does it, its fine according to you.

45 feet range. Line of sight. Keywords in this topic. By all means, we all want GTDC replaced with something that is actually usefull for other than giggles. Replace it with something that doesnt put choppa further off the rvr map.

And pulling you out of a bush isnt exactly game breaking? Out of the water? How are any of these LOS relevant? Or did you just try to fill out the list to make it sound worst than it is?

- Rampage, undefendable attacks for 15/20 seconds whatever. Tanks melting cause any guard damage they take during a slayers rampage bypass their defenses.
- Broadhead Arrow - a dot that stack x3 and ticks for 900+ damage with a convenient aoe tactic.
- BW's with self morale pump and an actual m2 morale bomb compared to sorc that doesnt have any m2 bomb OR self morale pump.

Not to mention slayers have reliable damage output such as Inevitable doom compared to choppas "OP GTDC" that deal **** damage and pull a random target within 45 feet, a channeling ability that is interrupted as I mentioned several times.
If you want GTDC replaced. There is no bias here, every choppa player want the same thing. But if you want it to be replaced with something useless like a second Yer all bleeding now which does **** damage, dont count with my vote.

GTDC purpose: For giggles and hunting down runners. However, this ability isnt gonna make your opponent run :D You have to get them to that point first.
You destros are such cry babies... You have all the advantages in the world. Come play order and see how good GTDC and Mara pull really is. You gonna like it a lot... Beside that GTDC is not just a pull, it is a speed boost, a pull, a interrupt and a aoe damage ability. All with one button press. It doesn't even have a min range. You gonna get lifted up and interrupted even when he is right in front of you while they can keep doing damage. You can even get pulled multiple times while in air because the immunity is only applied after.

Mara aoe knock down and aoe damage, choppa aoe damage and GTDC, dok with snare aura are incredible tools for melee blobbing. They don't have to target anyone, they don't have to apply snares, they don't have to send pets for pulls, they only have to smash 1-2 buttons. All stuff that the order side don't even have. So stop crying about how bad destro is...

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Can you post like a new player, who has joined today or use your main acc?
Dying is no option.

Parallell86

Post#20 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:18 pm

T0xed0 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:04 pm

You destros are such cry babies... You have all the advantages in the world. Come play order and see how good GTDC and Mara pull really is. You gonna like it a lot... Beside that GTDC is not just a pull, it is a speed boost, a pull, a interrupt and a aoe damage ability. All with one button press. It doesn't even have a min range. You gonna get lifted up and interrupted even when he is right in front of you while they can keep doing damage. You can even get pulled multiple times while in air because the immunity is only applied after.

Mara aoe knock down and aoe damage, choppa aoe damage and GTDC, dok with snare aura are incredible tools for melee blobbing. They don't have to target anyone, they don't have to apply snares, they don't have to send pets for pulls, they only have to smash 1-2 buttons. All stuff that the order side don't even have. So stop crying about how bad destro is...
For your information I did play order for quite a while. Knight rr70+. RP rr65. IB rr63, BW rr60, WH, WP, AM, SW, engineer........

Anyway, funny thing you would call destro crybabies when it was an order player creating this topic. :roll: :D

And I am well aware how GTDC works thank you, I do in fact play a RR82 Choppa right now. However, I couldnt resist noticing that you mention all effects a pull typically has meanwhile GTDC is not actually an interrupt but you knew that, didnt you? And as much as all these things you mentioned makes destro an excellent gank squad realm it doesnt really make us equals in warband on warband fights. Im talking about order wb's rolling through destro wb's cause their damage output is so much higher/more constant while a choppa damage output cant be compared to slayers. And if you don't beleive me why is it that order has basically increased the slayer population by 3-5 times since barely a year back? Its not OP no? Because people tend to roll all those balanced classes right?

Slayer was hardly present because BWs were the real deal, these days there are entire warbands based on slayers.

I will revert the challenge since I already fullfilled what you wanted me to do and say: Come to destro and play a choppa until atleast rr60. Then open your mouth.