Recent Topics

Ads

boost

Let's talk about... everything else
xanadu11

boost

Post#1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:44 pm

do people lvl boost? i lost my other email had a 40shaman and the grind is just ugh..... i want to play but a week total of playtime just to get 40 to be able to tier 4 RVR turns me off

Ads
b00n

Re: boost

Post#2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:57 pm

problem with lvl boost is that the person boosting you has to start a new char too, if you are i think 9 ranks in difference it will decrease your rate drastically.

The only real boost i know is that u do aoe dmg and have a non grouped pocket healer. Here u get full xp and get healed by that person. Had luck and leveled a swordmaster this way, with a warrior priest pocket healing me.

https://imgur.com/ogRlGkx
Last edited by b00n on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

xanadu11

Post#3 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 pm

thanks for the reply!

Templa

Post#4 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:46 pm

The only thing that comes close to it is, getting on with a premade and spam SCs. If you are a shaman anyways get together with a aoe dps and just grind. it's terrible for your Renown but if you don't care and want to run around in Beastlord or Ruin gear until you can get anything remotely good you are set to have a quick leveling experience. I don't remember at the moment if Redeye, Sentinel and Bloodlord require RR, but that would be another option to go for. you can start with Gunbad at lvl 34.
Image Image