Recent Topics

Ads

New Player! Choosing sides!

Let's talk about... everything else
space44

Re: New Player! Choosing sides!

Post#11 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 am

Satirico wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:54 am Have a char in every side, when one is unplayable, go to other.
thus further feeding the unplayability lul. "you've become the thing you swore to destroy!"
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#12 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 am

NA isnt unplayable, we have the pop just not the ability. destro NA seems to have a ton of dedicated SC players but less in the lakes. we also have more language barriers. NA order is very much NA whilst destro has a bunch of uncooperative international enclaves. its not really an issue just more of an observation EU prime is really where the games at and things have been improving big time

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#13 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:06 am

I'm NA and I'm on from 8 to 12 hours DAILY, either doing Warbands or levelling more characters, usually both because I love this game and am hopelessly addicted all over again.....and NA, we face more Order than I face when the EU people start logging on.....and I'm on enough to run with both populations a lot every day.

Destruction needs dedicated fighters all hours of the day and night, to be completely honest.

Everyone says they want to be the underdog until they're actually the underdog, then they log onto Order for ezmode. People generally take the path of least resistance, unfortunately. Me....I could never play Order....just can't stomach it for whatever reasons, so I'm working on capping at least 1 of every Career on Destruction.... :)

See you on the field!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

anarchypark

Post#14 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:12 am

population changes due to city rank by xrealming. both EU and NA.
let's say puritans are 50:50
majority of xrealmers join attacker to open higher rank city.
minority changes to losing side. there's little motivation. to stop city? for challenge?

everybody want city. why defend fort ?
i think there should be some way to open city by defending.

anyway, @OP
choose anything you want to play.
population changes by city rank.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Satirico

Post#15 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:38 pm

space44 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 am
Satirico wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:54 am Have a char in every side, when one is unplayable, go to other.
thus further feeding the unplayability lul. "you've become the thing you swore to destroy!"
LOL. My loyalty lies over my fun not sides. Dude you are way out of RoR reality atm hahahahaha

Parallell86

Post#16 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:59 pm

And this is the true face of xrealming. "Unplayable" means you ain't winning.

Evilspinnre

Post#17 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:58 pm

anarchypark wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:12 am population changes due to city rank by xrealming. both EU and NA.
let's say puritans are 50:50
majority of xrealmers join attacker to open higher rank city.
minority changes to losing side. there's little motivation. to stop city? for challenge?
The only xrealmers I know of swap to the side with AAO. Hardly anyone ever swaps to the "winning" side, it is a clutch used by players when they lose. People will play what toons they want for city.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp