Nerfed Buttons

Let's talk about... everything else
w0000t

Nerfed Buttons

Post#1 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:17 pm

Is that guy still using nerfed buttons? Saw him using the NB sequence builder

https://ibb.co/4tTBv6m

Here is a small footage of his game play. He basically only pressed CF1 all the time. Look closely how chillwind is being reapplied around 0:30 and how the potion pops up at CF1 around 3:35 when he is low on health. That looks conditional to me.

https://streamable.com/d2bf0q

Ads
GrishnakBlagtoof

Re: Nerfed Buttons

Post#2 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 pm

What I wanna know is where he got that ICEHUD looking addon!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Talladego

Post#3 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:48 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 pm What I wanna know is where he got that ICEHUD looking addon!!!
Think it's xHUD

Vri

Post#4 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:00 pm

w0000t wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:17 pm Is that guy still using nerfed buttons? Saw him using the NB sequence builder

https://ibb.co/4tTBv6m

Here is a small footage of his game play. He basically only pressed CF1 all the time. Look closely how chillwind is being reapplied around 0:30 and how the potion pops up at CF1 around 3:35 when he is low on health. That looks conditional to me.

https://streamable.com/d2bf0q
As far as i know NB is still in-game, if you have the correct code, to fix the issue. Do not be shocked, if this is locked soon.

mynban

Post#5 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Thing with NB removal is that, there was a commonly accessible version of NB to everyone and they blocked that one.

There is absolutely nothing stopping people from coding a slightly different version of it that is not blocked by skill assignment to skillbars.

In other words, it is only inaccessible to masses, but still available to people in the right circles.

w0000t

Post#6 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:22 pm

mynban wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm Thing with NB removal is that, there was a commonly accessible version of NB to everyone and they blocked that one.

There is absolutely nothing stopping people from coding a slightly different version of it that is not blocked by skill assignment to skillbars.

In other words, it is only inaccessible to masses, but still available to people in the right circles.
They clearly communicated that there is NO working version out there. That was in a Q&A session. And now I see people playing with it as usual. That is b$.

mogt

Post#7 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:23 pm

and if the devs, find the players that use this kind of NB then they ban this players, very easy, it is bannable. you sent this to a gm then can look into it, if the player use NB or not

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:36 pm

I'm not aware of any change in code that would have enabled this again, but I'll check first. Certainly looks like some workaround in place.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
mynban

Post#9 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:22 pm

mogt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:23 pm and if the devs, find the players that use this kind of NB then they ban this players, very easy, it is bannable. you sent this to a gm then can look into it, if the player use NB or not
We found one idiot who recorded himself cheating. Goodluck catching remaining people with working NB, EVER.

Talladego

Post#10 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:35 pm

mynban wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:22 pm
mogt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:23 pm and if the devs, find the players that use this kind of NB then they ban this players, very easy, it is bannable. you sent this to a gm then can look into it, if the player use NB or not
We found one idiot who recorded himself cheating. Goodluck catching remaining people with working NB, EVER.
Maybe the idiot did it on purpose.