That's Some Brouhaha (oh well indeed)

Let's talk about... everything else
space44

Re: That's Some Brouhaha (oh well indeed)

Post#11 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:07 am

Martok wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:06 am
space44 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:23 pmthats a lot of reading. ill wait for the movie instead.

Wait, wait, I got this: "Big city, lots of quest, stuck on one, everything sucks."
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i understand now.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
navis

Post#12 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:30 am

Ya, that quest would be best suited for a stealth class perhaps.. Can't please everyone I guess. I think it's great they have this sort of quest now, it adds an extra dimension to the regular pvp kills quests. If they were in T4 they are much easier to complete as the T2, T3 zones usually don't stay active for very long before they flip to T4.

nocturnalguest

Post#13 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:12 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:48 pm The quest was designed to reward the player for participating in an epic battle over Ogrund's Tavern, which happens fairly often as that's one of the BO's in the game that people tend to flock to when it's open. 5 or 10 kills is not an epic battle, but I suppose he can be thankful it's not a timed quest and that you can slowly accrue kills over time.
Well, yes, true.
Except:
a) its not Ogrund's Tavern but Bugman's Brewery. BFP in my post stands for Black Fire Pass. wish it would be ogrund's tavern indeed, HP is mostly pretty active, BFP/BL are not due to being split into 2 different zones. BFP is usually last to level up and mostly sieged as PvDoor.
b) there is not a small sign of epicness in quest description, from my pov quest is all about sneaky sabotage.

Look, i understand that you look upon such stuff like "oh shi, another "give me full sov on log in"/"im bad and cant grasp game mechanics so go fix" thread again" but yet it's not. There is no adequate reasoning for why one random quest should take you few months to complete assuming one runs 3-4 hours each day per evening in EU primetime while a ton of other quests with worthwhile rewards could be done in lesser than an hour solo.
navis wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:30 am Ya, that quest would be best suited for a stealth class perhaps.. Can't please everyone I guess. I think it's great they have this sort of quest now, it adds an extra dimension to the regular pvp kills quests. If they were in T4 they are much easier to complete as the T2, T3 zones usually don't stay active for very long before they flip to T4.
Can't agree on "this sort of quest", that's a huge challenge for nothing, look you cant even bragg about it. There are alot more challenges in this game than such madness. Also pvp kills quests are braindead, this one is supposed to be a regular chain quest with lore, some kinda rewards etc.

Parallell86

Post#14 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:48 pm
ExcretusMaximus wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:34 pm
Yet another example of the people in charge just blowing off players without any interaction.

I wonder why so many people feel like they're considered a lesser class by the people running things around here?
Clearly we're not particularly affected by feedback like OP or yourself. Clutch the pearls a little harder. Think of the children.

The quest was designed to reward the player for participating in an epic battle over Ogrund's Tavern, which happens fairly often as that's one of the BO's in the game that people tend to flock to when it's open. 5 or 10 kills is not an epic battle, but I suppose he can be thankful it's not a timed quest and that you can slowly accrue kills over time.
I fear it's Order who won't go any further than the tavern. We take it cause it seems to be the only way to make order come to us. And when they can't have their tavern, they hang between tavern and warcamp. When keep siege occur, straight to keep. There is something about order and walls, can't put my finger on it.