Recent Topics

Ads

[Order] Help Getting The New Proc Weapons

Let's talk about... everything else
Everdin

Re: [Order] Help Getting The New Proc Weapons

Post#11 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:38 pm

There is nothing in the notes, and in the replys they are talking about weapon procs from all other weapons and how they are affected by the changes in this patch
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Post#12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:13 pm

Everdin wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:38 pm There is nothing in the notes, and in the replys they are talking about weapon procs from all other weapons and how they are affected by the changes in this patch

Are you actually going to sit there and pretend they gave notes for the 400 quests they implemented with the city activation? The weapons exist.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

ExcretusMaximus

Post#13 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:43 pm

I don't know if there are other quests for different weapons, but the quest for the +5% gold pickaxe gave me the below rifle on my engineer. It came from the dwarf in front of the Great Forge in K-A-K, and is called something like "In Search of Guthroc."

<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ekundu01

Post#14 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:13 am

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 am So, some new proc weapons were introduced with the new cities, and I'd like to do the quests required to get them. However, I can't find the quest line to do so, and no one in the game is able, or willing, to help me do so. All I want is someone to tell me where the quest line starts, and I'll go from there. Please, help a guy out!

EDIT:
I don't know if there are other quests for different weapons, but the quest for the +5% gold pickaxe gave me the below rifle on my engineer. It came from the dwarf in front of the Great Forge in K-A-K, and is called something like "In Search of Guthroc."

There is a chain quest called Uzkular it is in the new area they created for the dwarf city. Once you go through the portal there is a hall way directly in front of you the quest giver is in that area. You have to do a chain quest that brings you from t2-t4 a lot of the steps require you to kill a hard pqs boss so you might need help. At the end of the t4 part you get to pick a purple proc weapon.
Trismack

Glorian

Post#15 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:37 am

Or as told check the Event channel in the Bitterstone Discord.
The Event Quests are there as well as all Quests, Unlocks and hidden Quests in Karaz-a-Karak.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

zgolec

Post#16 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:49 am

Anyone even bother with 36 weapons...? Unless they have some dope app...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.