Recent Topics

Ads

[Order] Help Getting The New Proc Weapons

Let's talk about... everything else
ExcretusMaximus

[Order] Help Getting The New Proc Weapons

Post#1 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 am

So, some new proc weapons were introduced with the new cities, and I'd like to do the quests required to get them. However, I can't find the quest line to do so, and no one in the game is able, or willing, to help me do so. All I want is someone to tell me where the quest line starts, and I'll go from there. Please, help a guy out!

EDIT:
I don't know if there are other quests for different weapons, but the quest for the +5% gold pickaxe gave me the below rifle on my engineer. It came from the dwarf in front of the Great Forge in K-A-K, and is called something like "In Search of Guthroc."

Last edited by ExcretusMaximus on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: [Order] Help Getting The New Proc Weapons

Post#2 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:47 am

+1

Ive tried to get quest names etc in char for few days with no help, either side.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

ExcretusMaximus

Post#3 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Someone's got to know!

Toggle

Post#4 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:01 pm Someone's got to know!
Check the BT discord…
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

ExcretusMaximus

Post#5 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:14 pm

Toggle wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 pm Check the BT discord…

Didn't help.

Toggle

Post#6 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:19 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:14 pm

Didn't help.
Check the Ekrund Event section. I asked in there. Someone posted the name of the quest and where to pick it up. They said it’s near the great forge. I’m not bothering with them after looking at some that people linked for me.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:30 am

Toggle wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:19 pm
ExcretusMaximus wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:14 pm

Didn't help.
Check the Ekrund Event section. I asked in there. Someone posted the name of the quest and where to pick it up. They said it’s near the great forge. I’m not bothering with them after looking at some that people linked for me.
Someone said "near great forge" in game to me anyway, didnt bother to be spesific. Asking for DAYS and no answer is.. interesting : D cant ask anything on discord either, banned twice without explanation and im afraid that i cant log on if i ask to get in discord for second time and i will get banned for sure. Second ban happened when someone who had name that had something to do with broken heart and i tried to explain to him that "everything is horrible and done to me only i suffer" attitude wasnt very constructive and i used CURSEWORDS and then ban=) This lingering fear is great for community! (ive spoken at least 5 gamingfriends from live warhammer that were banned over 3-4 years for not much)

Paraphrasing one of the most helpful and friendly player (banned nowadays) 'when 1 dev/gm is unhappy and it results to 10-20 banned accounts it will not be good for the game'
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

ExcretusMaximus

Post#8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Toggle wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:19 pm Check the Ekrund Event section. I asked in there. Someone posted the name of the quest and where to pick it up. They said it’s near the great forge. I’m not bothering with them after looking at some that people linked for me.

Thanks.

Ads
Everdin

Post#9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:10 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 am So, some new proc weapons were introduced with the new cities, and I'd like to do the quests required to get them. However, I can't find the quest line to do so, and no one in the game is able, or willing, to help me do so. All I want is someone to tell me where the quest line starts, and I'll go from there. Please, help a guy out!
Where were they introduced? Couldn't find a post in the Patch Notes.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

ExcretusMaximus

Post#10 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:28 pm

Everdin wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:10 pm Where were they introduced? Couldn't find a post in the Patch Notes.

When the new cities launched.