Recent Topics

Ads

ROR should hv a metaverse

Let's talk about... everything else
kam080

ROR should hv a metaverse

Post#1 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:24 am

As we all know, the population is a MMO soul.

However, ROR is now so hard for new players......

New palers need to face Full end game of full gear enemies.

Also, after u gain a full end game gears, u should hv no more improvment.

Endgame playing and new players also stuck at a bad environment.

MY SUGGESTIONS is:

1. All classes just have 3 set end game(DPS/Tanky/healing) equipment.
ALL 3 equipment can buy for free, it means everyone can get it easily.

2. other rewards of RVR/SC/PQ/CITY/dungeons
just go for skin.

3. All classes skills must fully mirrored.
it is a hard situation...
some classes hv pet, some classes hv stance...
SH hv pet, SW no pet, then maybe SW hv pet(eagle) too
MARA dont hv pet, WL hv pet, then may be MARA hv pet (a moving melee daemon)
Other classes just fully copy them or delete some of skills, if SM deal magical dmg, then BG become magical or SM become armor dmg...
or we can both copy them to their mirror class and let them chose which one way they want.

We should change the world or ROR.
pls leave ur advice! TY
I'm Sunrays a KOTBS

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: ROR should hv a metaverse

Post#2 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 pm

A definitive NOPE to full class mirroring. I dont understand why you would in a pvp game cut originality and chances of finding new setups and tactics to beat so called 'meta' specs and classess.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

TARDIONm

Post#3 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:41 pm

dreams dreams, mirror balance, free gear ... ohh dream. This game hard for new player how all MMO based on PVP , but noob in full gear too noob. We really need change balance) and we mb need better gear than sovereign, but its dreams only xd . none of this will happen
FMJ

kam080

Post#4 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 pm A definitive NOPE to full class mirroring. I dont understand why you would in a pvp game cut originality and chances of finding new setups and tactics to beat so called 'meta' specs and classess.
How about the first and second points?

TARDIONm wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:41 pm dreams dreams, mirror balance, free gear ... ohh dream. This game hard for new player how all MMO based on PVP , but noob in full gear too noob. We really need change balance) and we mb need better gear than sovereign, but its dreams only xd . none of this will happen
lets dreaming, just a discussion...
I'm Sunrays a KOTBS

penagos22

Post#5 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:25 pm

no

mogt

Post#6 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:36 pm

so sad, that players think, if they are new, then they must have the same gear lvl as the vetereans, the players must learn to play and if you a new player, then you must spend time, in gear and in your char how it works, for learning curve. i know, another mmos are faster and give gear in their asses but that is false, with this, the players dont know learn the important basics thing, new players must use their brains

sharpblader

Post#7 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:50 pm

kam080 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:24 am As we all know, the population is a MMO soul.

MY SUGGESTIONS is:

just go for skin.

Other classes just fully copy them or delete some of skills, if SM deal magical dmg, then BG become magical or SM become armor dmg...
or we can both copy them to their mirror class and let them chose which one way they want.

pls leave ur advice! TY
You are free to state your opinion, but the ones that you have, historically carry a tendency to bring out the fanatics and trolls.

Most of the changes you mentioned might be impossible to implement, undermine the time and effort put in by others, overhaul progression mechanic leading to population drops, and despite your intentions, introduce even more imbalances.

There are only a few abilities that are 100% unique. Some form of mirroring already exists across factions.

As for new players, it is hard no doubt, but not because of absence of tools, but because of the lack of information and a steeper learning curve than other games. Fighting against fully decked out players is going to be a disadvantage, yes, but if you're in a proper group composition with decent leadership, it might not be as noticeable.

oaliaen

Post#8 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:06 pm

All we need is every class whit desire to be played... not just slayer/wl/we/wh/engies

Ads
Kaeldrick

Post#9 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:10 pm

kam080 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:24 am As we all know, the population is a MMO soul.

MY SUGGESTIONS is:

just go for skin.

pls leave ur advice! TY
Guild Wars 2 is the game youy're looking for. RoR has its own soul, such radical changes would kill it. Many videos show that an optimised low lvl toon can compete with Sovereign characters thanks to bolster. There's a tip on loading screen about how to use bolster so anyone can actually start game, get some gear after asking for advice or joining a guild (it's still a MMO) and enjoy content at any lvl. Each and every day, I gladly help anyone asking for advice and even provide talismans/gear. Community is friendly and helpful, new players shouldn't be afraid of asking for some help.

shoelessHN

Post#10 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Sounds like guild wars 2, and that game sucked.