Recent Topics

Ads

no more crying, lets play.

Let's talk about... everything else
abezverkhiy

Re: no more crying, lets play.

Post#31 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:44 am

tazdingo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:51 am i agree, the #1 problem with this game is that healers dont do more damage
Don't be sarcastic. The guy plays WP not AM. In most cases Grace or Wrath WPs are not treated with respect because they deliver good results under special circumstances only. Most of the time they suck. Don't want to go deep in discussion why but design is flawed. Every time I join a party as Grace WP I always ask if everyone is ok and respec Salvation without questioning if they ask for a conventional healer.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
tazdingo

Post#32 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:44 am
tazdingo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:51 am i agree, the #1 problem with this game is that healers dont do more damage
Don't be sarcastic. The guy plays WP not AM. In most cases Grace or Wrath WPs are not treated with respect because they deliver good results under special circumstances only. Most of the time they suck. Don't want to go deep in discussion why but design is flawed. Every time I join a party as Grace WP I always ask if everyone is ok and respec Salvation without questioning if they ask for a conventional healer.

good its dumb. healers are still too tanky and have so little variety in their ability to actually heal. nothing like running into a triple wp setup on ec to make anyone uninstall

Parallell86

Post#33 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 pm

"No more crying, come out and get farmed so order can have some fun."

Nah, got games like Witcher 3 or RDR2. I rather walk in circles in those games for hours killing NPCs then putting myself infront of slayer spam WBs so order can have a good time.

Nerfs been silent lately, but I can barely hold my breathe for another GTDC nerf over replacement. Or replacement not even worth taking GTDC's place. Saying everything is fine when you are on the winning side, regardless if you think you been playing with blood sweat and tears, is a biased opinion.

Destro population is constant. We cant conjure up a damn wb or two in 10 seconds, if we have low amount in lake, we damn well have low amount in the lake. Not gonna change unless some guild magically comes on and make a difference, which we have very few of. One troll spawn a ram in an otherwise stale zone. Boom, order zerg in a heartbeat.

penagos22

Post#34 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:14 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 am
penagos22 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:27 pm
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:05 pm "No more crying, let's play"

Try Destruction....

It is not necessary because I had a worse time than the one that destro are facin now, we were not underdogs... we were undershitties, but with the post I did not try to defend the balance, I want the devs to stop paying attention to us, but I'm sure with comments like yours that the problem with the game is the people.
that's why it is my suggestion to wipe all the classes as I leave it mytic so that people stop crying in the forum and start playing and if someone ask for changes devs can say nope its a mythiclike server, and if there is an extremely evident case that requires a balance, this is done by changing the numbers and not doing a rework

and I also want to add that when the order was undershit the server numbers were stable and furthermore we were growing.
So because YOU claim you had a horrible time, it's OUR turn? That right there ends this discussion.
No, what I am trying to say is that asking for buffs and nerfs is what has us in this situation, when I mention that I was also an underdog it is because I understand what happens with the destruction.

penagos22

Post#35 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 pm "No more crying, come out and get farmed so order can have some fun."

Nah, got games like Witcher 3 or RDR2. I rather walk in circles in those games for hours killing NPCs then putting myself infront of slayer spam WBs so order can have a good time.

Nerfs been silent lately, but I can barely hold my breathe for another GTDC nerf over replacement. Or replacement not even worth taking GTDC's place. Saying everything is fine when you are on the winning side, regardless if you think you been playing with blood sweat and tears, is a biased opinion.

Destro population is constant. We cant conjure up a damn wb or two in 10 seconds, if we have low amount in lake, we damn well have low amount in the lake. Not gonna change unless some guild magically comes on and make a difference, which we have very few of. One troll spawn a ram in an otherwise stale zone. Boom, order zerg in a heartbeat.
Why are you all on the defensive?
find a way to play, find a way to counter slayers in the game not in the forum.

Parallell86

Post#36 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:20 pm

penagos22 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:14 pm
penagos22 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:27 pm

It is not necessary because I had a worse time than the one that destro are facin now, we were not underdogs... we were undershitties, but with the post I did not try to defend the balance, I want the devs to stop paying attention to us, but I'm sure with comments like yours that the problem with the game is the people.
that's why it is my suggestion to wipe all the classes as I leave it mytic so that people stop crying in the forum and start playing and if someone ask for changes devs can say nope its a mythiclike server, and if there is an extremely evident case that requires a balance, this is done by changing the numbers and not doing a rework

and I also want to add that when the order was undershit the server numbers were stable and furthermore we were growing.
So because YOU claim you had a horrible time, it's OUR turn? That right there ends this discussion.
No, what I am trying to say is that asking for buffs and nerfs is what has us in this situation, when I mention that I was also an underdog it is because I understand what happens with the destruction.
And yet every other order player denies it.

penagos22 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:20 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:03 pm "No more crying, come out and get farmed so order can have some fun."

"Adapt." We heard it before. What do you think we do? A choppa wb vs slayer wb - countering means running away from the slayer ball and circling around like a greased piglet. Trying to match the damage only means instant death. But that was kind of my point from the beginning. "Come out and play so we can farm you."

Again, easy for you to say. You play the overpumped realm who also have the numbers.

penagos22

Post#37 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:20 pm

That's why I suggest that we go back to how I left the mythic game in terms of balance because when you no longer have the possibility of coming to the forums to cry, people will have to play. But for now, and if the changes never come or come, it is best to work with what you have. Do not take it personally, for me it is better to face a strong destruction.

penagos22

Post#38 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:34 pm

"Adapt." We heard it before. What do you think we do? A choppa wb vs slayer wb - countering means running away from the slayer ball and circling around like a greased piglet. Trying to match the damage only means instant death. But that was kind of my point from the beginning. "Come out and play so we can farm you."

Again, easy for you to say. You play the overpumped realm who also have the numbers.
How do I make you understand, wb full of choppas also farmed me and that is what brought this situation, so asking for buffos and nerfs is not the solution because it will be an endless cycle.
what I mean is that the staff should take away the possibility of crying in the forums.

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#39 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:47 pm

penagos22 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:34 pm
what I mean is that the staff should take away the possibility of crying in the forums.
But they feed on our tears. U want to make them starve ?

Acidic

Post#40 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:54 pm

penagos22 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:34 pm

How do I make you understand, wb full of choppas also farmed me and that is what brought this situation, so asking for buffos and nerfs is not the solution because it will be an endless cycle.

So you come to the forum cos you were in a under performing poorly made WB and got farmed,
Sounds like order , sounds like cities where solo queue lost causing city numbers to look like Destro were stronger and hence the 6+ months of Destro nerfs and subsequent Destro low population.