Recent Topics

Ads

no more crying, lets play.

Let's talk about... everything else
space44

Re: no more crying, lets play.

Post#11 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:47 pm

woah didnt know this was a essay assignment.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#12 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:05 pm

"No more crying, let's play"

Try Destruction....
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

sergteo

Post#13 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 pm

penagos22 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:37 pm
sergteo wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:18 pm I agree with you but sincerely, It's only when you stop crying and start playing the class in a dedicated way, when u realize wp dps is hot garbage, specially if you compare it to how overtuned WE and WH are right now. Been playing dps spec since 70rr, im rr84 now.
My gear is 5 pieces warlord, 3 pieces offensive sov, Fortress Greathammer, Genesis Remnant and Aspect and Sentinel for jewels, main jewel off sov one. Savage Vigor liniment (toughness and crit chance). 7 +24 strenght talis, 1 +24 WS tali.
My stats, renown and mastery:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4149,4160

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;2;0;0;0

Don't get me wrong the class is not entirely worthless, yet it's clear is not gonna be a seek dps for city wbns and such. I remind you this is on best in slot gear, with the best talismans, liniment, etc. But so little is needed to make the class a viable, and if anything it would benefit order meta the most, giving that slayer is the most viable melee dps at the moment (mostly cause it's OP). My suggestions:

* Divine Assault: while wearing hammer and shield, the ability remains the same. When wearing 2h hammer, the healing effect is removed and you get a flat damage increase, so it becomes a channeling high single target damage skill, like WE's Ruthless Assault.

* Divine Strike: while wearing hammer and shield, the ability remains the same. When wearing 2h hammer, the healing effect is removed and instead your target gets a spirit damage dot.

* Vow of Silence: while wearing 2h, the silence effect is changed to knockdown.

* Soulfire: every target affected gets a debuff that decreases their parry and block by 5%. Duration reduced to 5 seconds.

* Guilty Soul: Remove the effect of having to stack 4 times, instead everytime you crit something you get instantly the 20% damage increase. Buff this 20% to 25% dmg increase. Ony for 2h hammer.

* Divine Fury tactic: from 25% damage increase change it to 30%. Your Path of salvation abilities are disabled. This effect only applies while wearing 2h weapon. Tactic remains the same for hammer and shield.

Lasty,
* Prayer of Righteousness should convert your willpower into strenght. Having 200 willpower sitting around while in dps spec is just pointless. Runepriest and zealot have a nice way of converting stats, it would greatly benefit the class, specially for new players with not the best gear.

Overall, remove it's healing capability (although you can still heal with m2 rampaging siphoon) and add a flat damage increase with some specific utility (aoe parry/block debuff) that can fill a niche in warband vs warband as well as smallscale.
Of course these changes should be mirrored by dps dok, I just don't want to post the same thing twice, but probably you know which skills should be mirrored and which ones remain unique to WP wrath mastery.
If you want you can read the guide that I did in his time viewtopic.php?f=75&t=41931, the only thing I can tell you is that the wp is competent but and the changes that you suggest will never arrive it is easier to ask for a buff in numbers (with tests) than a rework, Also, you can't compare yourself to aoe slayer, what I think is that the wp dps shines more in single target but we are forced to play it in aoe to try to match the big **** numers meta.

I don't think WP dps should be an aoe champ like slayer is and im definetely not comparing it to any aoe class. Is just not suited for that. The closest thing u get to aoe dps wp is if you've got a SM with whispering winds (everyone loves these mofos nowadays) and you can spam smite. Fun for the memes and surfing the zerg, but not where the class shines.

I don't understand what you mean by buff in "numbers". The meat of the matter is in the skills. Class needs major tweaking, the tool kit available is a joke compared to any other dps class, specially one that focuses on ST damage heavily. You need debuffs and cc that build up and let your main damage skills become more crucial. Right now the whole class is about spaming bludgeon with the occasional heal debuff. It's a 1 button class, it needs dedicated skills to be more efficient in 1v1.

penagos22

Post#14 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:27 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:05 pm "No more crying, let's play"

Try Destruction....
It is not necessary because I had a worse time than the one that destro are facin now, we were not underdogs... we were undershitties, but with the post I did not try to defend the balance, I want the devs to stop paying attention to us, but I'm sure with comments like yours that the problem with the game is the people.
that's why it is my suggestion to wipe all the classes as I leave it mytic so that people stop crying in the forum and start playing and if someone ask for changes devs can say nope its a mythiclike server, and if there is an extremely evident case that requires a balance, this is done by changing the numbers and not doing a rework

and I also want to add that when the order was undershit the server numbers were stable and furthermore we were growing.

Sulorie

Post#15 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:05 pm "No more crying, let's play"

Try Destruction....
Destro is fine.
Dying is no option.

penagos22

Post#16 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 pm
sergteo wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:18 pm I agree with you but sincerely, It's only when you stop crying and start playing the class in a dedicated way, when u realize wp dps is hot garbage, specially if you compare it to how overtuned WE and WH are right now. Been playing dps spec since 70rr, im rr84 now.
My gear is 5 pieces warlord, 3 pieces offensive sov, Fortress Greathammer, Genesis Remnant and Aspect and Sentinel for jewels, main jewel off sov one. Savage Vigor liniment (toughness and crit chance). 7 +24 strenght talis, 1 +24 WS tali.
My stats, renown and mastery:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4149,4160

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;2;0;0;0

Don't get me wrong the class is not entirely worthless, yet it's clear is not gonna be a seek dps for city wbns and such. I remind you this is on best in slot gear, with the best talismans, liniment, etc. But so little is needed to make the class a viable, and if anything it would benefit order meta the most, giving that slayer is the most viable melee dps at the moment (mostly cause it's OP). My suggestions:

* Divine Assault: while wearing hammer and shield, the ability remains the same. When wearing 2h hammer, the healing effect is removed and you get a flat damage increase, so it becomes a channeling high single target damage skill, like WE's Ruthless Assault.

* Divine Strike: while wearing hammer and shield, the ability remains the same. When wearing 2h hammer, the healing effect is removed and instead your target gets a spirit damage dot.

* Vow of Silence: while wearing 2h, the silence effect is changed to knockdown.

* Soulfire: every target affected gets a debuff that decreases their parry and block by 5%. Duration reduced to 5 seconds.

* Guilty Soul: Remove the effect of having to stack 4 times, instead everytime you crit something you get instantly the 20% damage increase. Buff this 20% to 25% dmg increase. Ony for 2h hammer.

* Divine Fury tactic: from 25% damage increase change it to 30%. Your Path of salvation abilities are disabled. This effect only applies while wearing 2h weapon. Tactic remains the same for hammer and shield.

Lasty,
* Prayer of Righteousness should convert your willpower into strenght. Having 200 willpower sitting around while in dps spec is just pointless. Runepriest and zealot have a nice way of converting stats, it would greatly benefit the class, specially for new players with not the best gear.

Overall, remove it's healing capability (although you can still heal with m2 rampaging siphoon) and add a flat damage increase with some specific utility (aoe parry/block debuff) that can fill a niche in warband vs warband as well as smallscale.
Of course these changes should be mirrored by dps dok, I just don't want to post the same thing twice, but probably you know which skills should be mirrored and which ones remain unique to WP wrath mastery.
If you want you can read the guide that I did in his time viewtopic.php?f=75&t=41931, the only thing I can tell you is that the wp is competent but and the changes that you suggest will never arrive it is easier to ask for a buff in numbers (with tests) than a rework, Also, you can't compare yourself to aoe slayer, what I think is that the wp dps shines more in single target but we are forced to play it in aoe to try to match the big **** numers meta.

I don't think WP dps should be an aoe champ like slayer is and im definetely not comparing it to any aoe class. Is just not suited for that. The closest thing u get to aoe dps wp is if you've got a SM with whispering winds (everyone loves these mofos nowadays) and you can spam smite. Fun for the memes and surfing the zerg, but not where the class shines.

I don't understand what you mean by buff in "numbers". The meat of the matter is in the skills. Class needs major tweaking, the tool kit available is a joke compared to any other dps class, specially one that focuses on ST damage heavily. You need debuffs and cc that build up and let your main damage skills become more crucial. Right now the whole class is about spaming bludgeon with the occasional heal debuff. It's a 1 button class, it needs dedicated skills to be more efficient in 1v1.
first of all, the wp dps can spam smite for 20 seconds every 40 seconds, these 20 seconds is the reason why the wp is not garbage and second they will not touch the wp dps reworking things if you want a change it has to be buffed on numbers for example:
if the problem is damage, increase the damage of HoS and reduce the cd.
or if the wp dps is very easy to kill, increase the wounds, armor and resistances in the sets.
and
brother, the wp is not good in 1 v 1 and the game is not about that, it is more I suggest that you avoid the 1 v 1, with any class (obviously the WH and WE that massacre whatever fool they find alone). It is more in the guide that I made I began to do the statistics with a large sample and the results are what they are. think of wp dps as artillery for 20 seconds anything in 50 feet will melt. You are doing something wrong, because my problem with the wp is not with the damage, it is that it is basically a broom that works every 20 seconds, which I find boring. read my guide. viewtopic.php?f=75&t=41931

Dan666

Post#17 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:18 pm

let be honest this is my 2 cent

i feel balance is terrible bad , i take any time of the day the live server patch compare this , he all know 1 faction is nerf to the ground compare live server this are fact go read the patch note from life server , how i`m suppose to belive and understand is got nothing bias , too give you a
exemple the guy come here tell me is not bias and is not a yankee fan , saying this on my face , with a yankee fan boy jewsey https://ibb.co/RvyvdkF , same thing with the dev with they dwarf icon on they profile lol, idk but

do you really think i will believe you ??? , but in the same time wearing the team jersey you claiming your not bias lol , idk make any sense to me ,on the other way destro population faction is dead without xrealm from order player . all complaining are always the same because the same issue sadly obviously some people are in deny .np go read the patch note from live ,yea you will find reason to justify the nerf but fact remain destro have the nerf hammer on this server compare the original server , anytime of the day i will takeback the balance patch from live , so to take a break of t4 , i just go play t1 and i feel something very wrong someone not dying and he are 4 player on him , and after i watch is level this say level 17 i say to my self wtf is this and ask for it

not sure is true ?? some player told me is got some debooster :? before i say to my self t4 is screw and dead let have fun playing t1 and sadly now t1 is screw
because now you have high level just min maxing gear with 200 to 300 gold and wait for new character :( idk this game dont let me much option to have fun maybe pve ? just very dissapointing this is my opinion thank you
Last edited by Dan666 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sergteo

Post#18 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 pm

penagos22 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 pm

first of all, the wp dps can spam smite for 20 seconds every 40 seconds, these 20 seconds is the reason why the wp is not garbage and second they will not touch the wp dps reworking things if you want a change it has to be buffed on numbers for example:
or if the wp dps is very easy to kill, increase the wounds, armor and resistances in the sets.
and
brother, the wp is not good in 1 v 1 and the game is not about that, it is more I suggest that you avoid the 1 v 1, with any class (obviously the WH and WE that massacre whatever fool they find alone). It is more in the guide that I made I began to do the statistics with a large sample and the results are what they are. think of wp dps as artillery for 20 seconds anything in 50 feet will melt. You are doing something wrong, because my problem with the wp is not with the damage, it is that it is basically a broom that works every 20 seconds, which I find boring. read my guide. viewtopic.php?f=75&t=41931
By 1v1 i mean single target damage. Spamming smite on WP dps is like spamming Dragon Gun with WH. Good for numbers. Not where the class shines. Single target is the way to go , of all the meagre skills the WP dps has, just 2 of them (one is a dot with a channeling, how bad that is) are AoE. In scenarios or cities, where healers do their stuff and can focus heal someone, if you dont apply pressure to 1 target with your heal and initiative debuffs as well as good usage of Hammer of Sigmar and Sigmar's Wrath, you are pretty much fluffing. And it's a bad fluff. Having the option to be an AoE dps for just 20 seconds every 40 seconds is not much, Is not me despising the aoe spam, is just a fact. If you are surfing the zerg while in RvR then it's nice to spam aoe into a blob, for sure you'll get a few kills here and there but is not the best way to play the class in my opinion.

Ads
penagos22

Post#19 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:36 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 pm
penagos22 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 pm

and
By 1v1 i mean single target damage. Spamming smite on WP dps is like spamming Dragon Gun with WH. Good for numbers. Not where the class shines. Single target is the way to go , of all the meagre skills the WP dps has, just 2 of them (one is a dot with a channeling, how bad that is) are AoE. In scenarios or cities, where healers do their stuff and can focus heal someone, if you dont apply pressure to 1 target with your heal and initiative debuffs as well as good usage of Hammer of Sigmar and Sigmar's Wrath, you are pretty much fluffing. And it's a bad fluff. Having the option to be an AoE dps for just 20 seconds every 40 seconds is not much, Is not me despising the aoe spam, is just a fact. If you are surfing the zerg while in RvR then it's nice to spam aoe into a blob, for sure you'll get a few kills here and there but is not the best way to play the class in my opinion.
I totally agree, and that's why the post, when the wp dps did not have spam every 20 seconds we came to cry every day for them to do a rework and now they did it, that was not the answer and it does not serve us either and the The problem was not in the design but in the numbers, that's why the devs shouldn't listen to us because we don't even know what we want and the worst thing is that we get angry when they ignore us and some babies even leave the game.

penagos22

Post#20 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:44 pm

Dan666 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:18 pm let be honest this is my 2 cent

i feel balance is terrible bad , i take any time of the day the live server patch compare this , he all know 1 faction is nerf to the ground compare live server this are fact go read the patch note from life server , how i`m suppose to belive and understand is got nothing bias , too give you a
exemple the guy come here tell me is not bias and is not a yankee fan , saying this on my face , with a yankee fan boy jewsey https://ibb.co/RvyvdkF , same thing with the dev with they dwarf icon on they profile lol, idk but

do you really think i will believe you ??? , but in the same time wearing the team jersey you claiming your not bias lol , idk make any sense to me ,on the other way destro population faction is dead without xrealm from order player . all complaining are always the same because the same issue sadly obviously some people are in deny .np go read the patch note from live ,yea you will find reason to justify the nerf but fact remain destro have the nerf hammer on this server compare the original server , anytime of the day i will takeback the balance patch from live , so to take a break of t4 , i just go play t1 and i feel something very wrong someone not dying and he are 4 player on him , and after i watch is level this say level 17 i say to my self wtf is this and ask for it

not sure is true ?? some player told me is got some debooster :? before i say to my self t4 is screw and dead let have fun playing t1 and sadly now t1 is screw
because now you have high level just min maxing gear with 200 to 300 gold and wait for new character :( idk this game dont let me much option to have fun maybe pve ? just very dissapointing this is my opinion thank you
friend, there was a time when I thought that wargrimnir was of the destro XDDDD, we must also stop making these accusations that lead nowhere.