Recent Topics

Ads

Excuse me, does anyone know where is the quest giver of the +80hit point per 4/s pickaxe

Let's talk about... everything else
kam080

Excuse me, does anyone know where is the quest giver of the +80hit point per 4/s pickaxe

Post#1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:58 am

where is the quest giver in dwaf city?

thanks alot for helping!
I'm Sunrays a KOTBS

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Excuse me, does anyone know where is the quest giver of the +80hit point per 4/s pickaxe

Post#2 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:04 am

Are you talking about the keg pocket with regen on it or the pickaxe pocket with gold increaser ?

Here the quest for the keg (start at the green arrow) :

kam080

Re: Excuse me, does anyone know where is the quest giver of the +80hit point per 4/s pickaxe

Post#3 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:07 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:04 am Are you talking about the keg pocket with regen on it or the pickaxe pocket with gold increaser ?

Here the quest for the keg (start at the green arrow) :

there are two pocket which are +80 hp pre 4/s.

the one is keg, another one is the pickaxe...

I already knew the keg one, but i dont know the pickaxe one.....

or display error of the pickaxe?....
I'm Sunrays a KOTBS

Wiede

Post#4 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:52 am

The pickaxe is something like 5% more gold income not regen afaik. Saw it posted alot in the first new city days, but never seen a display bug on it.

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:59 am

This is a display error.

The name's quest is "In search of Wutgot".

anarchypark

Post#6 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:05 am

yea pickaxe pocket is gold+ item.
quest giver is behind of SC quest reward npc.

anyone know where does gold+ pocket quest start on greenskin city?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

zarlemagne

Post#7 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:13 pm

anarchypark wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:05 am yea pickaxe pocket is gold+ item.
quest giver is behind of SC quest reward npc.

anyone know where does gold+ pocket quest start on greenskin city?
The Greenskin Quest For the Pickaxe is given by Grazlug da Wanderer, he's up a ramp@ roughly 30.8K, 18.4K.

But i've never been able to pick it until I've completed the chain quest (sorry can't remember name or where you get it from in K8P) to get mushrooms from various Greenskin zones.

Also, it appears to be either a hidden quest or bugged as the quest icon doesn't appear on Ghazlug, when it's available.

Flav

Post#8 » Sat May 07, 2022 8:07 am

First quest line: Zone Karak Eight Peaks 32;16k, NPC Wurrzag Ud Ura Zahubu, quest "The Once'n'Future Git". Runs approximately 1 hour.
Second quest chain (for a pickaxe): Quest "Promising Find" from NPC Grazlug da Wanderer in Karak Eight Peaks 30;18k.
The second chain is opened only after the first one is completed.

Ads