Post#51 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:40 am

i agree, gun straight for the main tank. let ur enemy know ur not fcking around

Ads
IIGuardianII

Re: How to win Scenarios

Post#52 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:23 am

Cqengi wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:25 pm
IIGuardianII wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:15 pm
Cqengi wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:52 pm If you wanted to learn from facts then you would be doing exactly that instead of wasting time replying to me and everyone else. The only person I need to prove things to is myself, you should follow suit if you want to understand.
Um... Yes it is your burden of proof to prove your own argument... classic discussion/debate 101...

But you also have the prerogative to just be a troll and not contribute anything of substance to the conversation in which case I will just ignore any further trolling for what it is...
How you perceive what you have from what Ive said is not my problem. I don't need the argument because everyone already schooled you on that here. I was just supporting them. If you've changed your opinion about it since then cool. Glad you know now
Im not precieving anything because it again is your burden of proof to make your argument. you made a statement and provided no evidence or justification for your argument and now you continue to go on a tangent. No one schooled me on anything we had discussion... clarification... like intelligent human being obviously you continue to try and defend your defenseless nonesense and I refuse to continue to lose IQ trying to educate a wall on discussion and debate. Have fun continuing your life as a neanderthal
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-GuardianBreakr-Iron Breaker
P-MadMac-Slayer
P-GuardianTinker-Engineer
P-MiLadyLavender-Rune Priest
GuardianLion-White Lion
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter
GuardianMartyr-Warrior Priest

IIGuardianII

Post#53 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:32 am

tazdingo wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:40 am i agree, gun straight for the main tank. let ur enemy know ur not fcking around
XD
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

Cqengi
Suspended

Post#54 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:13 am

IIGuardianII wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:23 am
IIGuardianII wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Um... Yes it is your burden of proof to prove your own argument... classic discussion/debate 101...

But you also have the prerogative to just be a troll and not contribute anything of substance to the conversation in which case I will just ignore any further trolling for what it is...
How you perceive what you have from what Ive said is not my problem. I don't need the argument because everyone already schooled you on that here. I was just supporting them. If you've changed your opinion about it since then cool. Glad you know now
Im not precieving anything because it again is your burden of proof to make your argument. you made a statement and provided no evidence or justification for your argument and now you continue to go on a tangent. No one schooled me on anything we had discussion... clarification... like intelligent human being obviously you continue to try and defend your defenseless nonesense and I refuse to continue to lose IQ trying to educate a wall on discussion and debate. Have fun continuing your life as a neanderthal
No you did get schooled bc you didnt ask questions you tried to state facts and got schooled is what it is and youve had to adapt. Youre not doing any educating and youre telling me nothing i need to know, nor do i care about, call me whatever you like mate, dont try tell me blue is green.

Lion1986

Post#55 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 am

how to win scenarios:
1)use brain
2)do not focus thanks while enemy healers keep em up
3)interrupt and focus dps on healer
4)use a proper spec and not aoe trash specs
5)bring a healdebuff
6)focus on capping objective.

seems quite basic to me =)

IIGuardianII

Post#56 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:33 am

Cqengi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:13 am

No you did get schooled bc you didnt ask questions you tried to state facts and got schooled is what it is and youve had to adapt. Youre not doing any educating and youre telling me nothing i need to know, nor do i care about, call me whatever you like mate, dont try tell me blue is green.
LOL You obviously can't read, no one disagreed we merely discussed the nuances and we all agreed with one another, no adaptations were made, just clarifications. But go ahead keep living in your false reality, you are the only one telling yourself blue is green.
Last edited by IIGuardianII on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

IIGuardianII

Post#57 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:35 am

Lion1986 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 am how to win scenarios:
1)use brain
2)do not focus thanks while enemy healers keep em up
3)interrupt and focus dps on healer
4)use a proper spec and not aoe trash specs
5)bring a healdebuff
6)focus on capping objective.

seems quite basic to me =)
Absolutely!
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

Cqengi
Suspended

Post#58 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:47 am

IIGuardianII wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:33 am

LOL You obviously can't read, no one disagreed we merely discussed the nuances and we all agreed with one another, no adaptations were made, just clarifications. But go ahead keep living in your false reality, you are the only one telling yourself blue is green.
No disagreements? No adaptations? I'd check again

Good thing your original post and comments are here for you and everyone to look at how it was laid out originally, so again, because it seems this key part is slipping over you - you stated how to play in an sc in a very basic manner and got told what the reality of it was, one either accepts that or becomes outcast, you grindily accepted therefore you adapted. Your edit disclaimer at the end and how it basically excludes or writes off everything you said except for like a t1 sc experience perspective proves what im saying. Yea maybe you copped a bit of heat yea is what is that is a reality, without it you cant see in the dark

Is usually not a lack of understanding sc mechanics or standing next to your group that causes losses or beelining for inanimate flag objects, this is inherent to most people and if not is immediately learned.

The knowledge that people tend to lack most from what ive seen personally; is the advanced knowledge and experience that takes a lot longer to put down in writing accurately as a guide because like you now know or have been told there are so so many variables youd almost be writing a book, is why there is no clear cut way to do rvr/sc other than starting from very vague general guidelines youve heard from other people and then letting your own human logic, and skill development take over to fill the holes, this is how a meta is created. Play the game

Ads
IIGuardianII

Post#59 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:41 pm

Cqengi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:47 am
IIGuardianII wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:33 am
No disagreements? No adaptations? I'd check again

Good thing your original post and comments are here for you and everyone to look at how it was laid out originally, so again, because it seems this key part is slipping over you - you stated how to play in an sc in a very basic manner and got told what the reality of it was, one either accepts that or becomes outcast, you grindily accepted therefore you adapted. Your edit disclaimer at the end and how it basically excludes or writes off everything you said except for like a t1 sc experience perspective proves what im saying. Yea maybe you copped a bit of heat yea is what is that is a reality, without it you cant see in the dark

Is usually not a lack of understanding sc mechanics or standing next to your group that causes losses or beelining for inanimate flag objects, this is inherent to most people and if not is immediately learned.

The knowledge that people tend to lack most from what ive seen personally; is the advanced knowledge and experience that takes a lot longer to put down in writing accurately as a guide because like you now know or have been told there are so so many variables youd almost be writing a book, is why there is no clear cut way to do rvr/sc other than starting from very vague general guidelines youve heard from other people and then letting your own human logic, and skill development take over to fill the holes, this is how a meta is created. Play the game
Nope, I made no adaptations, I did however make clarifications as to what I meant and what I was addressing. You should probably look up the definitions of both those words, adapting, and clarifying. I never once disagreed with someone merely clarified the nuances and audience that I was addressing. Now, there were a few people who made a post that added more in depth, nuances, and scenarios that I did not address and I made those CLARIFICATIONS to those people concerning the intnent, nuances, and audience that the original post was addressing. Thanks for playing try again later.

Edit: Sooooo should I have made a better effort to clarify certain things in the original post yeah for sure... but my point still stands, and yours topples like a house of cards.
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

Rorvid

Post#60 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:25 pm

nice summary, im sure not everyone knows all of the opposing sides healers career names though, with my IB i area KB the front liners on my way to their healers, just harassing them can be enough can put them out of the immediate skirmish to do the job,
it can be frustrating being stuck between attacking their healers when our healers are under attack themsleves