Recent Topics

Ads

Is there a chance the Stunti Noggin will be back?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gilfo1924

Is there a chance the Stunti Noggin will be back?

Post#1 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:01 am

It was the only item I wanted and I stopped playing for two months and found out it came out and I missed it...

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Is there a chance the Stunti Noggin will be back?

Post#2 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:15 am

If i knew about it in time i would have tried to get it for as many chars as possible, but none have it now;(
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

mynban

Post#3 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:52 am

I think that is a problem with hidden rewards system; it is bound to disappoint you either way; you do it and turns out you wouldnt bother if you knew, or you dont do it and turns out you would want to do it..

Clear rewards is the way to go.

Gilfo1924

Post#4 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:03 am

I'm just upset about it because the stuff my cousin was doing to me was guilt tripping me into playing WoW with him. While playing WoW with him he kept rubbing the laptop he helped me buy in my face, he would guilt trip me if I didn't do exactly what he wanted me to do while I was playing WoW with him. I missed the event because of him and that's what makes it even worse because I waited 5 years for that item to come out and just to miss it because I was being guilt tripped and treated like garbage the entire time.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:32 am

Gilfo1924 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:03 am I'm just upset about it because the stuff my cousin was doing to me was guilt tripping me into playing WoW with him. While playing WoW with him he kept rubbing the laptop he helped me buy in my face, he would guilt trip me if I didn't do exactly what he wanted me to do while I was playing WoW with him. I missed the event because of him and that's what makes it even worse because I waited 5 years for that item to come out and just to miss it because I was being guilt tripped and treated like garbage the entire time.
When he just helped you with selecting a laptop and not paid it, you shouldn't felt guilty at all.
It's most likely not the last time to get those rewards.
Such a small help between friends or relatives is certainly no reason to forcefully do what someone else wants you to do.
Dying is no option.

anarchypark

Post#6 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:10 am

What was the reward you waited 5years?
I don't recall anything special.
eidt : nvm, confused with other event
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)