Recent Topics

Ads

magus 20k hps

Let's talk about... everything else
palinsesto

magus 20k hps

Post#1 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Yesterday we had a fun city, we were actually close to kill the magus but 20k hps happend. Target were under healdebuff and we were actually morale dropping him (the m2 from the slayer champ is clearly visible) while he managed to go back into full hp. From 10% hp to 100% hp in 5 seconds, thats like 90k hp in 5 seconds through healdebuff and morale drop, any clue how that can happen?

https://youtu.be/TjDenHNzH74?t=36

Ads
Evilspinnre

Re: magus 20k hps

Post#2 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 pm

BG mid tree m4.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 922&mt=&t=

Probably one of the strongest m4's available to either side, needs a rework.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

daje88

Post#3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:00 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 pm BG mid tree m4.

I don't know... I don't think it's because m4, look at how steady his life goes up, did not looks like healing is proccing. Also same **** happens in orvr with some solo magus (uforobot or something) from 10% hp to 100% and he was solo roaming, no guard, no people around.

edit: still you're probably right
Last edited by daje88 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

redsunbp

Post#4 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 pm BG mid tree m4.

Probably one of the strongest m4's available to either side, needs a rework.
Talk about op as hell, every what... 3 minutes you can save whole champ group?

Give internal global cd of 1s.

Cyrylius

Post#5 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:18 pm

It's once every 3 minutes on the only destro tank with no morale pump, which also accidentally provides only one other important warband play relevant skill: snare, which you can also take on 2H BG. You can safely assume that this one skill is everything BG was there for. It is powerful but class has nothing else to bring, so nerfing it is a pretty big hit on the snb BG build

redsunbp

Post#6 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:53 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:18 pm It's once every 3 minutes on the only destro tank with no morale pump, which also accidentally provides only one other important warband play relevant skill: snare, which you can also take on 2H BG. You can safely assume that this one skill is everything BG was there for. It is powerful but class has nothing else to bring, so nerfing it is a pretty big hit on the snb BG build
Yes but you can get your morale pumped, don't be so naive please, its not a solo game. Also, when are you gonna wait for m4 when you are solo...

This is literally godlike mode for 10s for the whole group, if you can't see that's overtuned I don't know what to say. In a city champ group this becomes EXTREMELY overtuned. If we assume that Magus has 100k hp the m4 is pushing what... 18k hp/s x6.

daje88

Post#7 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:18 pm It's once every 3 minutes on the only destro tank with no morale pump, which also accidentally provides only one other important warband play relevant skill: snare, which you can also take on 2H BG. You can safely assume that this one skill is everything BG was there for. It is powerful but class has nothing else to bring, so nerfing it is a pretty big hit on the snb BG build
looks like two good reasons to take a look at the class. I don't think the game will benefit from a class that do nothing for 3 mins, then push a botton that broke the endgame content
Spoiler:

phononHYPE

Post#8 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:27 am

As a dedicated snb BG player, who LOVES that M4... it is still rarely taken. When I'm full Sov I can fit it in my normal build, but even in forts when I spec for it my morale is drained often enough that to use it you pretty much have to sit at edge of combat (BW or Eng deep aoe) or lose your morale. It's fine, move on.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
redsunbp

Post#9 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:09 am

phononHYPE wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:27 am As a dedicated snb BG player, who LOVES that M4... it is still rarely taken. When I'm full Sov I can fit it in my normal build, but even in forts when I spec for it my morale is drained often enough that to use it you pretty much have to sit at edge of combat (BW or Eng deep aoe) or lose your morale. It's fine, move on.
Yeah, no. Isn't that the same for all morales...? At least make a decent argument because right now your just saying you LOVE this m4 and you don't want it changed. Go figure. I'm sure you love it because its bad.

Cyrylius

Post#10 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:26 am

Redsun i agree, making snb BG useful because of its normal abilities would be ok. With that being said, overpowered ability like this in group fights comes with a hefty price of taking snb BG with almost no other utility, except aoe snare. I, for example, think that if someone enjoys playing class that has only M4 going for it, then he should go for it. It's not like order has whs in meta combinations with excommunication which is similarly powerful in city fights and doesn't make you gimp your own comp. That being said, if you can make snb BG viable for its utility and not underperform compared to other destro tanks, I'll happily drop warding.

P.S. do not, please, call me naive, after I played snb BG basically all the way to full sov. I can assure you get morale much slower than other tanks, drains are more punishing and your party will have a shammy with morale pump basically never.

P.P.S. Immaculate defence is 10s godmode itself, with added benefit of working outside of large scale dogfights. I understand that the clip op posted is ridiculous, but try being objective in your judgment. This is ability you have to sacrifice other useful ones to get to, and it should be better than basic one.