Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Season 3 Feedback

Let's talk about... everything else
TARDIONm

Re: Ranked Season 3 Feedback

Post#21 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:00 pm

I guess youre troll , ok , or a liar who didn't spend even a dozen hours to figure out how it works over the past 2 seasons, during which all these awards are available or mb " MMR Assasin "
FMJ

Ads
oilpourer
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:51 pm

the ranged priority needs removed too. it isn't fun to play with ranged dps and you get them every single game.

TARDIONm

Post#23 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Caduceus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:53 pm
TARDIONm wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:49 pm
This is PVP, this is a rating, this is a competition, this is not a place for weaklings and whining.

:cry:

It's a game, mate. Not real life.
about thsi:
this is a competitive mode in the game
the keyword is competitive
here you can and should give your best as in sports in real life

if you don't like to compete, then there is PVE equipment and RVR equipment for you
FMJ

oilpourer
Suspended

Post#24 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Caduceus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:55 pm I guess this is what happens when we let a game-mode get hijacked by a small group of people who derive their self-esteem from a game and then jealously guard their spot at the top of the ivory tower.
It should be noted that the road to 1k on Destro is almost free while Order takes wayy more effort. In 1 or 2 days at the start of the seaason u can hit 1k where Order is stuck in the swamp of all the "large-scale" rvr guild players trolling.

BluIzLucky

Post#25 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:13 pm very nice post, but the ring should be behind this wall, BiS item should be very hard to get
It is behind a wall and will still be with my proposals, I'm just suggesting that we remove the moat and the archers, so more people will at least try to climb it.

My suggestions will still require 100 to +300 ranked games to get the 50-100 wins, and I think that should be plenty of games to ""earn"" your BIS item.

If they want to make it take more wins, I think that's fine (not that I would agree), but let's at least make it (much much much more) attainable for players outside prime time in one way or another..

The reason the rings were made in the first place was to get more people playing and staying with ranked while remaining competitiveness (I assume, might well be wrong), and I feel like the suggestions will do that better than what we got now.

Personally only remotely care about the ring on my AM, but it's whatever, what I really want is to have enough people queue so I can have fun playing ranked.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70