Recent Topics

Ads

Disconnection trouble

Let's talk about... everything else
reynold

Disconnection trouble

Post#1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Hi my guild mates were complaining about disconnection troubles. The said that they con not speak english very well, but if anyone in the guild can, then to please report it on the forum. So that is why im here. They feel that the disconnections have been happening after that latest patch. They said that they have noticed the problem happens to tanks alot. They feel that perhaps it is caused by the guard ability because it attaches their character to another. I was fighting in the Reikwald fort this afternoon. I did not have diconnection problems, however i did notice 20 or 30 names in the game chat "disconnected uncleanly from the server" over the course of the fort battle. And that is a rather high number of disconnections. Im sorry if this post is in the incorrect area. I was just trying to help my guild mates who, well they can speak english ok, but perhaps they can not write english that well. So this is the problem they described to me. Thank you
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Ads