Karak Eight Peaks Quest guide

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

Karak Eight Peaks Quest guide

Post#1 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:30 am

Ok gang finally got it working to where you can see the quests an screenshots all at once just click the link an it will open the file for your. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m7K ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Tothmonra on Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 am, edited 12 times in total.

Ads
Tothmonra

Re: Karak Eight Peaks Quest guide

Post#2 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:28 pm

I have not forgotten about this guide guys I know I still have stuff to update on it the process is slow an I have been busy with family stuff. Again if you got info that would help let me know an Ill add it in as I can.

Strakar

Post#3 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:25 am

This is amazing, thanks for all your work on it.

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:23 pm

"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Tothmonra

Post#5 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:53 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:23 pm Why none of these guides show where/how and what quest gives these items? [Warbow of Karak Azul] [Nightgaze Windblade] [Leadbelcher's Flayer] [Da Great Green Spontoon] [Thoreksson's Long Rifle] [Cloak of Ravening]
Well as I say at the top of the guide there are still quests being worked on so if its a quest I have yet to come across then that would be why there is no information it its also the same reason why I said if people have done a quest that is not on there yet send me the info an ill update it an the quests that have rewards I have mention it there is a reward. So again read the full guide read the quest in game an then look at the guide for the missing information. I have put hundreds of hours into working on this why don't you try helping instead of complaining.

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:57 pm

Tothmonra wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:53 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:23 pm Why none of these guides show where/how and what quest gives these items? [Warbow of Karak Azul] [Nightgaze Windblade] [Leadbelcher's Flayer] [Da Great Green Spontoon] [Thoreksson's Long Rifle] [Cloak of Ravening]
Well as I say at the top of the guide there are still quests being worked on so if its a quest I have yet to come across then that would be why there is no information it its also the same reason why I said if people have done a quest that is not on there yet send me the info an ill update it an the quests that have rewards I have mention it there is a reward. So again read the full guide read the quest in game an then look at the guide for the missing information. I have put hundreds of hours into working on this why don't you try helping instead of complaining.
I didnt try to complain sorry=) Ive read it fully and appreciate it alot, i just want those new proc wpns alot on many chars
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Tothmonra

Post#7 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 am

Fair enough sinisterror an if you happen to get at those quests before me feel free to send me the info an ill get them added along with what you get. So on my part any help that people can give let me know.

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:06 am

Will do!

Ads
Drekan

Post#9 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Hello, are there more than 2 skaven tunnels into city ?
Elizerain Thex

Shogun4138

Post#10 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Bump
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**