Karak Eight Peaks Quest guide

Let's talk about... everything else
Kaelang

Re: Karak Eight Peaks Quest guide

Post#21 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:55 am

Great guide Toth. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Avenhold

Post#22 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:46 am

Screenshots updated. @_@

Tothmonra

Post#23 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:27 pm

Heads up gang an update to the destruction guide for karak eight peaks is out this is an overhaul of the current guide that www.twitch.tv/fixxertv has been working on big shout out to him an it is coming along nicely once its fully done. It will replace the current guide I have posted in short its the end product with so hope you guys enjoy it so many people have help to push this along but check this out https://fixxer.tv/karak-eight-peak-quest-guide/

Tothmonra

Post#24 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:30 pm

I posted the most current update to the quest guide for karak eight peaks. I replaced the old guide with a more polished version thanks to the help of fixxertv so just click the link that is on the guide an it will take you right to it which this one should be much easier to read there is some minor work to be done to it but other then that its done more then enough to get you threw all the quests in the destro city. So enjoy guys.

Rorvid

Post#25 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:53 pm

i was wondering where the quest is that gives the pocket item reward that regens health points, lol im still wondering after riding around the place for nearly an hour and this guide

MrKokaine

Post#26 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:17 am

Awesome work on the guide but, for the Quest: "our place our rules Part 3" I cannot seem to find anything In the Arena area.

I would love a Hint.

merfp27

Post#27 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:22 pm

MrKokaine wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:17 am Awesome work on the guide but, for the Quest: "our place our rules Part 3" I cannot seem to find anything In the Arena area.

I would love a Hint.
That’s because it’s not in the arena, it’s in the auction house, which is in the Shinez Hall. It’s the the auctioned snottie.

MrKokaine

Post#28 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:09 pm

:D Oh, thanks!

Ads
Tothmonra

Post#29 » Tue May 17, 2022 8:28 pm

As some may have notice fixer sight is no long up so i have reposted my guide back to here ill work on sprucing it up for you guys.

Tothmonra

Post#30 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:53 am

Ok gang I posted another update this one has the screenshots of the npcs with the quests. Those quests that don't have screen shots are clearly marked on your maps an you do not really need it to find them. But if you find something I maybe missed or overlooked feel free to comment.